- Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months
- Warning: To be used under the direct supervision of an adult
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £2.57 UK delivery
Airfix A01303 Sherman M4 MK1 Tank 1:76 Scale Series 1 Plastic Model Kit
|Price:||£5.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 1:76 scale plastic scale model kit
- Construction and painting required: yes, glue and paints need to be purchased separately
- Skill level: 2 (where 1 is for the beginner and 4 is for the more experienced modeller)
- Dimensions: length: 75mm x width: 35mm
- Number of parts: 55
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
The best known of all the American Tanks, the M4 Sherman was designed in 1941 as an improvement on the earlier Lee and Grant meduim tanks, and embodied the results of careful study of tank warfare in the first years of World War II. The M4 Sherman was the primary tank used by the Allies during World War II. Thousands were also distributed via lend-lease, including the British Commonwealth and Soviet armies. Britain named the M4 (MkI) after General William Tecumseh Sherman, following the British practice of naming their American-built tanks after famous American Civil War generals. Subsequently the British name found its way into common use in the U.S. Over 50,000 were produced.
This is a plastic model kit which requires construction and painting (paints, glue and brushes will have to be purchased separately).
The best known of all the American Tanks, the M4 Sherman was designed in 1941 as an improvement on the earlier Lee and Grant meduim tanks, and embodied the results of careful study of tank warfare in the first years of World War II.See all Product description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Would not recommend for the beginner modeller, as even though it is a very simple construction process, a beginner might not have the tools available to perform all the maintenance needed to get things to fit nicely, get the spitfire mk1a starter kit instead, that's a great one.
To elaborate on the tools needed, I had to use:
Multiple shaped files
a fair bit of putty
just to get all the badly formed parts to fit nicely, i didn't have any of this when i first started modelling and may have been put off by a kit like this, had it been my first/second, just a heads up.
In addition very good communication with the seller and fast shipping
no expensive so she got me 2.nice try my love came in good time and well packed
Overall, its a great little kit for the money.