- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
Airfields and Airmen of the Channel Coast (Battleground Europe) Paperback – 19 Jan 2006
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
In this volume of the popular Airfields and Airmen series, author Mike O Connor describes the air actions over the Channel coast in the Great War. --Naval and Military Press
About the Author
Mike O'Connor is a retired British Airways 747 and Concorde pilot. He has numerous published works including lately In the Footsteps of the Red Baron, as well as the Airfields and Airmen series.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I have reviews for these volumes: Airfields & Airmen: Cambrai (Battleground Europe)] [[ASIN:085052864X AIRFIELDS AND AIRMEN : SOMME (Battleground Europe) and In the Footsteps of the Red Baron (Battleground Europe) dedicated to Manfred von Richthofen and his opponents, it is not officially titled Airfields and Airmen but it is set up as if it were one! Other Mike O'Connor titles to consider: AIRFIELDS AND AIRMEN : YPRES (Battleground Europe) Airfields & Airmen of Arras (Battleground Europe). I heartily recommend ownership of all of these titles!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Europe > Belgium
- Books > History > Europe > France
- Books > History > Military History > Armed Forces > Air Forces
- Books > History > Military History > World War I
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Europe > Belgium
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Europe > France