- Amazon Students Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Aircraft Engineering Principles (Taylor & Francis Aerospace and Aviation Engineering) Paperback – 6 Aug 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Lloyd Dingle is a chartered aeronautical engineer with over 40 years' experience in the field of aircraft maintenance, specialising in aircraft structures and fluid systems. He is currently the chairman of the individual assessment panel at the Royal Aeronautical Society and is a practising consultant in aircraft maintenance engineering professional development and education.
Mike Tooley has over 30 years' experience of teaching electrical principles, electronics and avionics to engineers and technicians, previously as Head of Department of Engineering, Dean of Faculty and Vice Principal at Brooklands College in Surrey, UK. He currently works as a consultant and freelance technical author.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Reference > Transport > Aviation
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Aeronautics & Aerospace > Aerospace & Aviation Technology
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Aeronautics & Aerospace > Astronautics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering