Aircast XP Diabetic Walker Foot Ankle Fracture Brace Immobiliser Injury
- A knee high pneumatic walking brace for a higher risk diabetic patient
- Alleviates pain and discomfort of walking for higher risk diabetic patients
- Use to reduce swelling and ulceration of the foot
- Adjustable pneumatic cushioning system - four custom inflatable AirCells for 'total contact' fit
- High rocker sole and dual density insole to reduce pressure and provide ultimate comfort
Customers Also Shopped For
Special Offers and Product Promotions
What is the Aircast XP Diabetic Walker?
A knee high pneumatic walking brace for a higher risk diabetic patient.
It features an adjustable pneumatic cushioning system, plus a high rocker sole and dual density insole to reduce pressure on the diabetic foot.
When can I use it?
To reduce swelling and ulceration of the foot.
To reduce the pain and discomfort of walking for the higher risk diabetic patient.
What size is it?
Based on UK shoe size:
Small: UK 4-5.5 EU 37.5-38.5
Medium: UK 6-8 EU 39.5-42
Large: UK 8-10.5 EU 42.5-45
X-Large: UK 10.5 + EU 45 +
How does it work?
Four AirCells inside the hard plastic shell can be custom inflated using the hand bulb (included) for a 'total contact' fit. This provides protection, immobilization and compression for a swollen foot, reducing swelling and pain. A high rocker sole and dual density insole provide maximum off-loading of the diabetic foot and help to eliminate pressure points.
The Aircast XP Walker can be taken off to allow rehab exercises and foot washing. This improves hygiene, helps prevent ankle stiffness and muscle wastage.