Air War in the Gulf 1991 (Combat Aircraft) Paperback – 25 Sep 2001
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
David Donald has had a lifelong interest in aviation, having edited many aviation partworks and books. He is currently editor of the prestigious 'World Air Power Journal', and managing editor of Aerospace Publishing, publishers of 'Wings of Fame', aircraft partworks and a range of books including the classic 'Gulf Air War Debrief'. He has contributed to several other publications, including 'Aircraft Illustrated' and the 'Royal Air Force Yearbook'. David currently lives in Oxfordshire with his wife and two children. Mark Rolfe is an extremely talented profile artist. He has worked on a number of titles in Osprey's Aircraft of the Aces and Combat Aircraft series'.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Countries & Regions > Asia > Middle East > Iran
- Books > History > Countries & Regions > Asia > Middle East > Iraq
- Books > History > Military History > Armed Forces > Air Forces
- Books > History > Military History > Wars, Battles & Campaigns
- Books > History > Military History > Weapons & Warfare
- Books > History > North America > Gulf War
- Books > History > World History
- Books > Reference > Transport > Aviation
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Warfare & Defence > War & Defence Operations