- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: Free Press; 1st Free Press Pbk. Ed edition (1 Jan. 1967)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0029351804
- ISBN-13: 978-0029351802
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.3 x 21.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 409,758 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Aims of Education and Other Essays Paperback – 1 Jan 1967
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
An English mathematician and philosopher, Alfred North Whitehead provided the foundation for the shool of thought known as process philosophy. With an academic career that spanned from Cambridge to Harvard, Whitehead wrote extensively on mathematics, metaphysis, and philosophy. He died in Massachusetts in 1947.