- Prime Student members get £10 off with a spend of £40 or more on Books. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Aikibatto: Sword Exercises for Aikido Students Paperback – 19 Sep 2007
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Stefan Stenudd is a Swedish author, historian of ideas, artist, and a 7 dan Aikikai shihan instructor of the peaceful martial art aikido. He has published a number of books, both fiction and non-fiction. Among the latter is an interpretation of the Chinese classic Tao Te Ching, and of the Japanese samurai classic Go Rin no Sho by Miyamoto Musashi. His novels explore existential subjects from stoneage drama to science fiction, but lately stay more and more focused on the present. He has also written some plays for the stage and the screen. As an historian of ideas he studies the thought patterns of creation myths, as well as Aristotle’s Poetics.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It offers a real eye opening understanding of this wonderful art
and takes you to another level for personal development with both Bokken and Iaito.
Buy this book
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews