Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Paperwhite Discover more Shop now

Size: 8.5 Child UK|Colour: Blue (Marine/Blanc)|Change

on 5 February 2013
Sadly these seem to be yet another overpriced 'brand' of welly. Given as a christmas gift 5 weeks ago and my daughter's wellies are now leaking. daily use in the garden, by an active seven year old, BUT I expect ore than a month at this price. Even the (rubbish) hunters lasted 5 months. Muckboots seem to be the only ones that actually work. DON"T WASTE YOUR MONEY>
on 30 May 2012
I have 4 young boys & since i live in Scotland in the country they wear wellies alot!
I have 3 pairs of these & a pair of hunters. The reason we have more of these is that they have lasted as long & as well as the hunters but are like £10 cheaper. I also personally think that these are nicer looking.
I would recommend these for sure.
on 6 July 2012
Wellies can be hard and heavy, but this one are soft and the inside is very confi
My boy has autism and he is very sensitive, but he like this one from the first look so i definitively recommend
on 18 May 2016
Good quality
Very pleased with them
No signs of cracking where wellie naturaly creases like cheap wellies can do. These are worn most days & will last as a "hand me down " to my younger son I'm sure
on 22 October 2015
Reliable wellie boots maker Aigle has been with us since the kids started walking--all I have to do is to order the next size. It's a bit on the large side but then we need more space in our Wellies. Highly recommend.
on 27 September 2012
I originally purchased these wellies last year as they were made in France, of natural rubber. They were fantastic. Lasted well and many a rainy day. So when they got too small and I had to order the next size up, there was no doubt in my mind I would order the same again. You can imagine my surprise when they arrived. This time when I opened the box the bad rubber smell was overwhelming. The rubber was not the same quality or thickness as the previous boots, neither was the country of manufacture. Aigle claim that their boots are made in France, and probably many still are, but these boots were stamped Made in China.
on 26 September 2012
Bought them for my toddler. He has the right shoe size, but when I try to get the wellies on, it appears impossible. The design of these wellies does not take into account the proportions of a toddler's legs/feet, i.e. the hight of the foot, the diameter of the calf, and the hight of the leg up to the knee. So, it is impossible to use these wellies although the shoe size is right. I tried to return them, but unfortunately the return policy of the seller is strict (7 days). As I did not return them during that time, I'm stuck with a pair of wellies that cannot be used. I doubt that I could find a toddler who could wear them unless I find one who is extremely (and I mean extremely!) slim and tall for his/her age, and whose legs and feet have grown-up proportions. Unless your baby/toddler has these properties, just don't buy these wellies! Unfortunately these brand new wellies go directly to trash. Sorry, environment!

They look nice though! :)
on 11 November 2012
I bought these wellies for my seven year old daughter, spending a bit above average in the belief that they would last her for a few months. We live in a rurual area and walk a friend's dog around nearby fields most days. the first pair split very badly within five weeks. I returned them and was sent a new pair, which have again split, this time in just over a month. I expected far better from Aigle. It should have been no stars but the review process won't allow it. the title says it all.
on 19 November 2013
I love thos wellies, I've never been disappointed by them. Very souple, very light and last more that one winter! the rubber id proper rubber and I can pass thos wellies on for 3 children! Well made! Well done AIGLE!
on 10 August 2014
We have had several pairs of these exact boots in the past (not bought from Amazon) and they lasted well and looked great.
My daughter has worn this pair just a handful of times but the surface has started to peel off the rubber all over the boots and the reflective bit at the back is falling off too. Very poor quality. Would not recommend. Maybe the manufacturer has changed?