Aicok Glass Electric Kettle with Temperature Control, Blue LED Illuminated Teapot Stainless Steel Digital Base, Fast Boil Jug Kettle with Tea Infuser 1.7L, 2200W
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Temperature control kettle and keep warm tea maker - Temperature settings to get the best from your chosen tea. Keep warm feature keeps your brew at the right temperature for your second cup for 2 hours.
- Stylish LED design and graceful shape - Its stylish and elegant LED light design can make your kitchen more pleasant and fashionable. Our gracefully shaped teapot is handcrafted of clear glass, so you can watch the steeping process in action and know exactly when your tea is ready.
- Fast boiling kettle and adjustable infuser teapot - With 2200 watts of power to boil your water quickly. With its telescopic and adjustable stainless steel tea infuser, the kettle is handy for dipping all types of tea.
- Cool touch handle and 1.7L capacity - Double-layer cool handle and anti-slip grip protect your fingers in a safety condition. 1.7L will be enough for approximately seven cups. It's enough for you to get your family together, get your friends together and have a good drinking tea time .
- 2 Years warranty - We believe Aicok electric kettle can bring you an fabulous experience! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us and we will happy to help you.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Aicok Kettle, Kettles Electric Temperature Control, Double Wall Cool Touch Stainless Steel Kettle with LED Display from 35°- 100℃ |BPA-Free| Quick Boil |Keep Warm| Strix Control | (1.5 L, 2200 W)
Aicok Kettles Electric 1.7L 3000W Stainless Steel Kettle with Variable Temperature Control, Fast Boil Water Kettle Auto Shut Off and Boil-Dry Protection, Silver
Cuisinart CPK17U MultiTemp Jug Kettle, 1.7 L - Brushed Stainless Steel
Electric Glass Kettle - 1.7L Stainless Steel Kettle in Double Wall Auto-Off & Boil-Dry Protection, Temperature Control, 1650W Fast Boiling Auto-Off Protection, Keep Warm Function for Milk Coffee&Tea
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||impression-eu||Koofan||Bright Sparks Store||Deatonn|
|Capacity||7 cups||1.5 litres||1.7 litres||1.7 litres||1.7 litres|
|Colour||Black and Silver||Grey||01 Silver||Grey||Black|
|Item Dimensions||25 x 17 x 22 cm||23.5 x 19.2 x 26.2 cm||24.69 x 19.41 x 25.6 cm||26.3 x 52 x 42.5 cm||—|
|Item Weight||—||1.4 kg||1.68 kg||1.52 kg||—|
|Material||glass||stainless steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||304 stainless steel，Glass-BPA free|
|Special Feature||Glass kettle and tea maker with teapot infuser; Temperature control kettle; Boil Dry Protection; Keep Warm Function During 2 hours; Blue LED Illuminated; 360° Cordless; With stainless steel filter and cool touch handle; BPA-free||100% stainless steel; No contact between water and plastic; Double wall Cold Touch; Automatic switch off; setting the temperature of the electric kettle; Protection for dry boiling; 360 ° rotation; Strix thermostat; Thermally insulated handle; Keep Warm function; BPA-Free; 3-Year Guarantee||Keep warm function; Boil dry protection; Automatic switch off||Adjustable Temperature^Boil Dry Protection^Concealed Heating^Cordless^Water Filter||Variable temperature control, 1.7L Large capacity, Keep Warm Funtion, Food grade material, Transparent and bright body of the kettle, Fashion appearance, Multifunctional stainless steel base, Rapid boiling|
|Wattage||2,200 watts||2,200 watts||3,000 watts||3,000 watts||1,650 watts|
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
This Aicok Temperature control glass electric teapot really meets these criteria with the choice of programs and temperatures according to the tea you are infusing, you will be able to extract the maximum benefit at the ideal temperature!
TYPES OF TEA FOR ALL YOUR NEEDS:
Dried Fruit Tea: 1 bag per cup; 65-80 ° C; Soaked for 3-5 minutes.
Green tea: 1 tbsp. tea / cup; Temp. 65-80 ° C; Soaked for 3-4 minutes.
Oolong: 0.5 c. tea / cup; Temp. 90 ° C, Soaked for 3-6 minutes.
White tea: 1 tbsp. tea / cup; Temp. 80-85 ° C; Soaked for 7-9 minutes.
Red tea (Pu-erh): 0.5 c. tea / cup; Temp. 95 ° C; Soaked for 3-7 minutes.
Rooibos: 1 tsp. tea / cup; Temp. 95 ° C; Soaked for 3-5 minutes.
Honeybush: 1 tsp. tea / cup; Temp. 95 ° C; Tempered for 5-8 minutes.
• Adjustable Thermostat Strix - 2200W Thermostat Strix can boil for only 5 minutes for up to 100 ° C, the "PROG" button can easily set its temperature between 50 ℃ - 95 ℃.
• Automatic warm keeping - At the desired temperature up to 2 hours.
• Memory function - Keep the temperature when removing the kettle in its base to 90 seconds.
• Water level gauge - Boil up to 8 cups at a time with its glass body.
• Stainless steel filter - Durablely avoid the precipitation of calcium substances will have an impact on the drinking water of your health.
1. Do not leave still water in the kettle without drying.
2. Try to immersed the base in vinegar or clean it by lemon juice if it turned to a nasty color.
3. Keep away from the electric kettle when boiling water. Kettle body will be hot due to glass and stainless steel material. You could grip the cool handle to pour water.
1 Aicok kettle
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
+ Lights up when boiling the water (kettle is glass so it looks pretty cool).
+ Temperature control setting (anything from 50 to 100 degrees).
+ It's quick and silent.
+ Goes into standby mode when not in use.
+ Comes with special metal container inside of kettle for brewing tea directly in the kettle (however I wish there is an easier way to remove it for people that just want to boil water).
+ Boils up to 1.7l of water (we boiled way over 1.7l and it was fine as well).
Overall very good kettle with variety of useful settings.
Fed up with all the lids breaking or electrical failures, I decided to look for a different type of kettle....roll on this one by Aichok, whom I had not really heard of before. I's a bit pricey compared to the cheap ones out there, but well worth the money, just for the technology in this kettle.
1. The temperature control - EXCELLENT as sometimes you simply don't want 100 degree boiling water, especially if you are a tea drinker, as most teas should not be made with boiling water, and most kettles don't offer temperature control. You notice the tea is more flavoursome as it is being prepared with the tea being warmed to the right temperatures, and not scalded...LOL
2. The design - Sleek-looking glass kettle with blue illumination to the base....so it looks good in your kitchen. Your friends will be jealous, especially when they come for a close-up and see the temperature controls too. The spout and lid are solid in stainless steel, and perhaps most importantly you will not get the device breaking as the lid design is better than the conventional hinged-type, which tend to break over time with regular use.
3. Stay Warm Facility - Excellent for busy mornings in the home, when everyone is in a rush to get out of the door. The kettle will retain the temperature so everyone can arrive and have a hot drink. Equally, there is a safety shut-off feature, where the kettle goes to sleep too. Now, I have not worked this one out personally, but my son tells me you can save the existing temperature so you do not need to set it again on waking up the device, or re-using the kettle.
4. Tea-making in the Kettle - Another handy feature is the inner tea strainer, so when you have a large number of tea drinkers, you can use the kettle as a teapot; however I am not so keen on this one as I tend to like a weaker brew of tea. However, it is a handy feature and you can infuse the water with flavourings using this device.
COULD BE BETTER POINTS:
5. Cleaning and De-scaling - I have done this once so far, and it was not the easiest task to do, however you can't have everything! It's a little awkward to remove any limescale from the kettle if there is build-up as the spout to top of kettle design is not easy to manipulate. The inner tea strainer was also difficult to clean, and needed removing to get the outer edge and inside cleaned. Normally, I would do it regularly and sooner, but I could not find any descaler fluid locally. However, if descaled sooner then the solution will dissolve all limescale to clear or tiny particles which will be easy to pour out.
6. Water Filter - It would have been nicer if this device had a filter at the spout of the kettle too. Just as a backup for any impurities in the water, however it's still a great kettle!
This kettle is still outstanding and I would HIGHLY recommend!!!
4 stars well and truly deserved, but 2 things to watch out for...
1) The tea strainer is screwed on to the top lid and requires some unscrewing and then pulling through (hard to explain, but it is possible to fully remove) if you want to use this just as a kettle. It's badly designed to be honest.
2) The temperature control is only useful for heating cold water. If you boil the kettle (100C) and then set the temperature to 55C, it will just maintain the current temperature which could be 95C, 80C etc. It can only increase or maintain temp, it is not smart enough to let it go down.
For my situation the temperature control is useless as my wife refuses to drink non-boiled water (Chinese cultural thing!) - otherwise we could just heat up cold tap water to the right temp and it would be great.
It's not an awful kettle, it just wasn't what I had expected and the instructions didn't really help at all.
Basically if you put vinegar or an anti scale product, then you will need to work incredibly hard to completely rinse this product... Not particularly happy about it.
German manual is also badly translated.
The keep warm is good. functions well.
it would be better if there was a function to heat a set temperature and turn off.
Easy to clean.
Makes annoying beeping sounds.