on 10 March 2017
Looks real and so shiny well pleased 3rd ring from here and pleased with every one
on 29 January 2018
love it as a replacement for my wedding as fingers swelled and my ring got too tight
on 13 January 2018
I bought this ring for my wife whose knuckle had outgrown her own family heirloom ring, which she did not want damaged by drastic removal. It is a generous size but is a very nice looking ring. Thank you Ah!, - your jewellery is always of a high quality and more than reasonably priced.
on 3 February 2017
I bought this to replace my original wedding ring. I'd never had filled gold jewellery before so I wasn't sure what to expect but what a pleasant surprise! Amazing quality and very sturdy. I would definitely buy from Ah! Jewellery again.
on 20 May 2017
Brilliant value ring. Looks great on, according to my wife. She is very pleased with the quality too! First rate product.
on 7 November 2016
The first order arrived late, ring size was too small, however, this was my fault, research your size before placing an order. The second order arrived on time and the ring sizes were exactly as we ordered.
on 21 June 2017
this is good value I bought one before but lost it, so I decided to buy another.
on 18 October 2017
Bought for relative who was happy with quality
on 27 August 2017
Perfect for operation so I didn't have to take valuable jewellry with me.
on 28 August 2017
daughter had to replace wedding ring after finger swollen, looks like the real thing very good value!!