Agfaphoto AF5085S 8 inch Digital Photo Frame
|Price:||£83.35 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Quality 8" high resolution LCD digital photo frame
- 3 interchangeable surrounds: piano black, brushed aluminium and wood finish
- View digital picture/photo slideshow
- Connections: Memory Card Support For SD, SDHC, MMC, MS,MSpro, MSduo
- Full function remote control
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Photoplus Magazine tested Agfaphoto 8" frame along with several other brands - Agfaphoto 8" was best buy (92%). Based on the screen resolution of 800x600 offering the best image quality -- Photoplus Magazine
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The display is a widescreen one, not immediately apparent on the product description images, which means that there is less screen area than on a standard 4:3 ratio display. This is a drawback when viewing upright format images and it doesn't give half as impressive display as the (admittedly more expensive) Sony frame I bought to replace it.
I wasn't very impressed with the front fascias either, the 'wood effect' being so dark it's barely discernible from the black one that comes with it. The 'brushed aluminium' also is a poor finish.
The worst point about it was the very 'grainy' display of even high-quality jpegs loaded onto the SD card. I tried all sizes from 800x600 pixels to 5-6 mb jpegs and the display just wasn't up to the job, I'm afraid. It's worth shelling out a little more to get a quality display. Agfa is usually a good name to rely on for product quality, but this time I was disappointed.
The display is in fact poor quality low resolution. The reason for this is the actual resolution is only 480 x 220.
Returned same day received. Buy another frame if you like like looking at photo's or this one if you have very poor eyesight.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It works well - with Sd cards. Bright and good contrast. However, it looks lost on our small shelves in our living roomPublished on 25 May 2013 by daguerrotype