on 12 February 2016
I was very excited to receive this scent as I adore perfume and love to try new ones! This perfume is extremely potent to the point of being almost over powering! In my opinion it is more of am evening perfume for going out rather than a day perfume since it really is very strong.
While this perfume really is a strong smell and I initially didn't like it at all, if you give it a few minutes to settle onto your skin, it actually smells very nice! It is floral and woody without being too flowery! I find that just a single neck spray is enough and once it calms down its lovely. It lasts most of the day and I have been complemented on the scent. Overall a good buy but not certain I would purchase again as if I'm honest, this one may last forever!
on 25 September 2015
great for price will last the day and exactly same small as the exspensive one I bought at Fenwicks . It does linger as long on my clothes like my other one. Well worth the money Im going to buy another while the price is right. Great Amazon for stocking this. What would I do without you. Although I wish you would return to free delivery?
on 14 February 2014
the perfume for my wife arrived in time and as she has used it before was completely satisfied and will re-order when required
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 12 September 2017
Gorgeous, intoxicating sweet/floral and feminine scent. Very playful and gothic! One of my firm favourites. Absolutely lovely.
on 15 December 2014
Hmmmm....as a massive fan of the original I thought I'd take a chance on this.
Smells like a watered down version of Maitresse. When I say watered down I couldn't detect a trace of it after half an hour - shame really as the bottle is lovely
on 11 January 2018
Nice item.
on 10 October 2016
One of my favourite purfumes. Great value too
on 4 October 2017
Really odd. Packaging not sealed. A fly came out of the box.. smells odd... not convinced this is a genuine perfume at all. Ive had this scent in the past and its not the same.
on 21 November 2016