on 26 March 2014
Just finished the free chapters and enjoyed them so much that I have purchased the full version will let you know how it goes. I must say however I think it is a touch expensive.
on 6 May 2014
The game is a good one however it will not save my progress, crashed many times on chapter 5, most frustrating, only way I got to get to the end was very slowly play the game right to the end in one hit.
on 6 January 2015
I purchased this and was really getting into it,after spending 6 hrs total in game play and closing down the app. I was very frustrated the app took me back 6 chapters to start all over again. This happens every time you play and so you never can complete the game without repeating it over and over til you are driven mad repeating the same tasks. The game just glitches past chapter 4 and doesn't save your progress! Do not buy this app until the developer gives us a fix for a problem others are also experiencing. It's a lot of money to waste on a game that inevitably fails past a certain point. It's a shame you don't realise it till you get so far in either. I never closed my app, it was running in the background on my phone and it still started 6 chapters back everytime ! Shame that an otherwise good game has been ruined by an oversight on the developers behalf.
on 16 February 2015
The only issue I have with this is that there is no in-built "save" button. Often on my return to the game I had to start from chapter 2 again, not where I left off. Initially I didn't mind as I got quicker at finding the objects, so progressed well through the chapters. Unfortunately after a while it became irritating. Sorry. I've bought the "4.50 to Paddington", so will see if that is the same.
on 6 November 2014
I like this game, the format and the puzzles. But I do not like the fact that it does not keep my progress from one game play session to the next, enforcing me to start at the beginning each time. This is boring to say the least and I have not got the staying power to get further than level 2 or 3. I have emailed the producers and have not received any kind of reply or explanation of how to move the game on.
on 28 July 2015
Would have rated higher if game had continued from the level I'd reached. Unfortunately kept having to repeat chapters which was very annoying. The other agatha Christie story I purchased worked much better but doesn't take long to complete.
on 6 October 2014
this game is pants.... it is a total rip off for the money considering you can get much better games for cheaper. The free chapters were good but then the next chapters up to 10 were repetitive and just eneded at chapter 10 but could be completed in a few hours. Very Boring..... I would like a refund please.
on 7 September 2014
i love the game but it does not save progress. i never have enough time to sit and play more than a couple of chapters. very expensive for a game i can not play
on 15 June 2014
Won't save any progress after chapter 3. So frustrating. I've given up now. This game wasn't cheap either. Very disappointing.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 May 2014
I have found it to be a really good game and will look out for something of the same sort again