- Paperback: 80 pages
- Publisher: AWW (15 Aug. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1742454461
- ISBN-13: 978-1742454467
- Product Dimensions: 14.3 x 0.5 x 19 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 128,433 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Afternoon Tea Party: Cakes, biscuits, scones and sandwiches (The Australian Women's Weekly Minis) Paperback – 15 Aug 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Teatime treats for every occasion.
About the Author
The Australian Women's Weekly is an extraordinarily successful global cookery brand, built over 30 years, having sold over 70 million books in over 100 countries around the world.
So what's the secret? It's the world famous special Test Kitchen and the 3 Rs: RANGE, RELIABILITY & the RECIPES
Delicious recipes for every occasion covering cuisine from around the world - where there's food, there's a Women's Weekly cookbook.
All the books are TRIPLE TESTED® for guaranteed results.
And finally, the RECIPES
Each recipe is clearly and vividly photographed to illustrate your finished dish and they taste fantastic. It's not complicated and the recipes work - every time.