on 19 April 2013
I really love this series! This book continues on from the book
Lighting Strikes, where we now know that Luke is Rachel's boss
which could cause some problems as she seems to have more
than friend feelings for her new Christian boss. Yey!

One of the co-workers and a man Rachel used to date seems to get a bit suspicious, especially after 2 women are found at the bottom of the stairs in the flat Luke lives in, robbed, murdered and then dragged to the crime scene. Things get even more suspicioso as we find out Luke's credit card is found by the bodies. DUN DUN DUNNNNN!

All is not to be feared though as we see through the book Luke and Rachel's relationship get stronger and closer, and makes me feel proud to be a Christian!

Being in a Christian romance myself I know how hard it is to have people saying things, and that is Rachel's obvious worry here. But in the end it is a good ending and I cannot wait for the third book! Bit of advice though, please make the books longer, a good book like that should deserve more pages.
3 people found this helpful
on 18 June 2013
I didn't know what to expect from the story, but once I got into this book I couldn't put it down - it's a clever bit of writing with a twist. Well done Trinity Hart, I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.
5 people found this helpful
on 23 August 2016
Good
One person found this helpful
on 1 June 2015
I really do like the way this is written! Good short story, just what you want on a dull rainy afternoon.
on 27 September 2014
A very enjoyable read and well written story. The characters worked very well together and the ending was very likeable.
on 5 February 2016
Love it
on 11 September 2013
I obviously should have taken more care when selecting, I am not into such light christian romantic stories. It was simply an error on my part to have ordered the book, will be more careful next. Perhaps many do like such books.
on 30 December 2013
A really good little book, you never really know what will happen in the end, nice book to curl up with on a rainy afternoon
on 25 April 2014
It's ok but wouldn't pay for it.didn't seem to have a story line really was bit disappointed.glad got it free
on 26 April 2015