After Oppression: Tradional Justice in Latin America and Eastern Europe Paperback – 1 Aug 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
<strong>Vesselin Popovski</strong> is senior academic officer and head of section for peace and security studies in the Institute for Sustainability and Peace at the United Nations University, Tokyo.<br><br> <strong>Mónica Serrano</strong> is executive director of the Global Centre for the Responsibility to Protect.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Economic Policy & Development
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > International Economics > Development
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law > International
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Reference
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Civil Liberties & Political Activism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Countries & Regions > Central & South America
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Countries & Regions > Europe