on 6 May 2018
Love this for my tattoos, it’s so good and I don’t get scabs when I use this after, I also use it as a general moisturiser on them for months after. Great stuff.
on 1 February 2009
i bought this cream after stumberling across it while looking for another recomended tatoo after care product but after strugling to find a uk dealer for the other one i decieded to go for this one after reading a lot of reveiws on quite a few tatoo web sites for both customers and artists and as this was my first tat decieded to take there word for it and must say i woz not disapointed i have found after inkked to be an exelent product simperly applied twice a day takes seconds to applie keeps your tat nice and moist all day dos'nt stick to your clothes and drys clear no smell and no itching not much more to say realy there are plenty of reviews on the net to read your self so if like me you are not sure which after care cream to go for dont hesitate buy this one you wont be disapionted.
mike in cumbria.
10 people found this helpful
on 5 April 2018
Best aftercare I've come across, not gloopy or suffocating, smells nice and feels like it'll heal faster with this.
on 4 October 2013
I used this on my first tat back in February. Really lovely texture and smell. Personally, I didn't feel I could use this right away, so I used savlon antiseptic cream for the first few days, several times a day. Then used this from the end of the first week to moisturise my skin and keep the colours vibrant and fresh, until it healed completely. I still use it once in a while, keep the skin moisturised for long. It worked for me.
on 21 October 2015
The best tattoo cream I've found! Not greasy and great for bringing out your tattoo long after it's healed. Plus, it's vegan.. What's not to like?!
on 27 September 2013
I love this! i got a big tattoo on my leg and needed it healed quick since i was going back to work and it healed my tattoo in 2 weeks probably less then that! this is worth the money! it might look small but this tattoo managed to cover from my ankle to my knee for 2 weeks and i still have some left over!
on 16 August 2011
Fantastic product much better than anything else used.
Used on colour on back piece and healed super quick (few days) with little scabbing smells ace too.
Better than Any tattoo creme or baby/ botty product tried in years.
on 12 May 2014
Brilliant product, kept tattoo scab free & skin moist. Outer layer wiped away after 2 weeks use. Would Definitely recommend
on 15 November 2017
really good, healed tattoo quick and most important - vegan and cruelty free!
on 31 July 2015