Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£21.84

on 24 March 2009
A good and thorough grounding in AE. Simple to understand with short cut information on topics you may already be familiar with. Took a little while to arrive but was very reasonably priced.
on 8 March 2011
I am disappointed with this book.

It goes through techniques step by step very clearly and the authors clearly know they're stuff.

The trouble is that the finished examples look so poor and are more appropriate for a school project rather than any even semi-serious production. If I had paid all that money for After Effects and this was all it could do I would be wanting my money back from Adobe.

I was looking for something which showed me what was possible in CS4 and I'm afraid I turn to Youtube before my copy of this book.

Chris
on 10 January 2010
Got this book for Christmas and it is a real joy to read and use. Absolutely the right book to start on your journey into Adobes After Effects. I am just getting started and I have found this book an inspiration already.
Advice if you want to get into After Effects-----BUY IT!
on 26 December 2009
I have to be honnest when i saw the cover on this book i wasn't trilled. I thought along the lines of 'eek bad design' However its not the cover you need to worry about buying books it the content and this book if FULL of great content.

Every single page is packed with techniques and helpful picture hints as to where tools are. As anyone knows there is nothing worse than a technical book leading you blind in the dark. This book lights the way every step explaining and recapping already covered things to hit the info home.

If you looking into aftereffects this book is a MUST buy!
on 19 August 2010
Love the product and the book. For an Adobe piece of software it is as usual magnificently endowed with tips and functionality and this book explores and demonstrates them all. For the more advanced the pace is a little slow especially on trimming videos which can make it seem more complex than it really is. Buy it and enjoy.
on 1 July 2011
Very handy reference for anyone starting out with After Effects. Not quite as good as Apple's Pro Training books on their software, but would still recommend it.