- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Chicago Review Press (US) (1 July 1989)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1556520727
- ISBN-13: 978-1556520723
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 2.3 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 45 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 67,502 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The African Origin of Civilization: Myth or Reality? Paperback – 1 Jul 1989
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Edited and translated by Mercer Cook.Laymen and scholars alike will welcome the publication of this one-volume translation of the major sections of C. A. Diop's two books, Nations negres et culture and Anteriorite des civilizations negres, which have profoundly influenced thinking about Africa around the world. It was largely because of these works that, at the World Festival of the Arts held in Dakar in 1966, Dr. Diop shared with the late W. E. B. DuBois an award as the writer who had exerted the greatest influence on Negro thought in the 20th century.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews