African Agency in International Politics (Routledge Studies in African Politics and International Relations) Hardcover – 11 Mar 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'All in all, the volume is a valuable addition to the literature on Africa in the international system for its innovative approach to the question of power through the framework of agency. It is to be recommended for all those interested in the exercise of international power and agency, as well as area specialists.'
- Meera Sabaratnam, University of London
About the Author
William Brown is Senior Lecturer in Government and Politics at The Open University in Milton Keynes, UK.
Sophie Harman is Senior Lecturer in International Public Policy at Queen Mary, University of London, UK.