- Prime Student members get £10 off with a spend of £40 or more on Books. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Aesthetics & Alienation Paperback – 29 Jun 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Gary Tedman was born in London in 1958. He studied Fine Art at the University of Portsmouth and took an MA in Cultural History at the Royal College of Art, London, 1988. He has published a number of essays and articles, notably in Rethinking Marxism journal and Political Affairs.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com