Price:£879.00+ £3.95 shipping

on 10 February 2013
I had one of thses at work and always wondered why people that would spend £1000 Plus on an armchair would only buy flimsy chairs to sit at their desk when they worked at home. So my wondering made me buy the chair that kept m,ecomfortable at work. It is easily adjustable to fit any need s- perfect back or bad back this chair looks after you. It keeps you cool as well - no more sweaty b.m.
Last words - a great chair 1
on 11 May 2013
I bought this chair about 8 years ago, and still today I consider is the best purchase I ever made for my body.
The only office chair really designed for comfort & health with lumbar support, designed to adapt to all parts of your body, including your butt (ideal if you suffer of coxys & spinal pain).
on 3 March 2014
It's not cheap, but what price can you put on a chair that is more comfortable than any others I've ever used in an office, and one that allows good posture leading to good health. If you spend a lot of time working at a desk, best make sure you don't do yourself any damage from sitting the wrong way.
on 18 September 2014
A very comfortable chair. Very expensive but in time the cost will probably be forgotten and hopefully I will still have a very comfortable chair.
on 9 July 2016
Had one of these for 6 years now. As a computer programmer that often sits from 8am to midnight I needed something that wasn't going to distract me with leg / back pain after prolonged use. It also solved a lower back problem I had from a collection of previous chairs. There may be better chairs out there now as this is getting on a bit but I would buy this again as it is tried and tested. Worth the huge cost when you consider it an investment in your body over the years.
on 8 August 2015
Scary price but is proving to be a great investment for a son with back problems. Wonderful, careful service by the delivery folk.
on 11 March 2015
Excellent - very comfortable, even for long periods