Aeromatic 1912 A1143 – Men's Wristwatch, Leather Strap
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 3 hands watch
- German Pilot Dial B
If an automatic watch is not moved or worn daily, it will stop, and will need to be restarted manually. You can manually wind the watch by turning the crown on the side of the watch clockwise 10 to 15 times until you feel resistance. Find out more about automatic watches here .
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
|Brand Name||Aeromatic 1912|
|Dial Window Material Type||Mineral|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Band Length||Men's Long|
|Water Pressure Resistance||5 atmosphere|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
German classic military watch !
- display: central second indicator; Date at 3:00
- casesize 40 mm; thick 12,0mm; crown diameter 7mm / all stainless steel
- 5 atm water resistant
- Aeromatic 1942-2 modified high quality automatic movement with 22 juwels ( 40 h Power-Reserve)
- mineral glass
- screwed bottom
- high quality leather strap length 240 mm
- luminous hands and numbers
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|