on 8 October 2013
Love my new bag, I use it for work as I was experiencing very sore neck etc from carrying a bag, so now I have wheels, and delighted. Very spacious can fit all my tools that are required for my job and looks very professional.
on 16 February 2013
Am quite pleased with this bag as it's really useful for taking laptop & files to & from office. The only drawback is that it is difficult to push the handle right down into the bag - I need to do this to fit it in my locker at work - it's very stiff & takes a couple of attempts to get it fully down.
on 4 October 2013
as described, compact and light weight lap top case, which also has a large area inside for paperwork and other equipment required for work on the go.
on 7 July 2016
This seems really good. I have been using it for a few months now (most days) and havent had a problem. Occasionally a bit of paper / dirt get stuck in a wheel but once it is removed it is fine. The case is big enough to easily fit a 15" laptop, along with the cables. It has the laptop compartment, another compartment which I fit a couple of A4 folders in which are very full. There are spaces for pends etc in that compartment. It also has a small flapover compartment which I also put bits and pieces it. I dont have any problems with it falling over when standing (I guess the folders in the back compartment help keep it upright). occasionally it can catch the back of my heel (when I have to pull it right behind me in crowded places) but just straightening my arm a bit stops this. I think it is a great value case on wheels which has saved me lugging big heavy bags around.
on 1 November 2012
I bought this for work and I love it, it's big enough and perfect for what I needed. Very affordable
on 2 October 2013
Hurt my back, and much as I love my Antler briefcase was getting awkward to carry around, this fits in the car boot and is light and maneuverable Quick delivery. Thanks.
on 28 May 2015
I am 5 '6 tall. I use the trolley for my laptop. I find the extended handle is not long enough and the trolley can bump into my feet.
on 27 March 2016
Arrived safe and sound on the projected date. This cSe is just what I needed to carry my music, I conduct. Three choirs so carry a great deal of music with me!! Being disabled and using walking aids this case is light and easy to pull. Very, very useful.
on 16 May 2016
Really practical case, fits my lap top well and secures with Velcro straps. There is also a brief case for papers with handy slots for your phone and pens etc. I am only 5 foot 2 and the handle comes up to the correct height, if you are much taller it may be a bit low down but I think it is adequate. The case moves very smoothly along when wheeling it. I also used it as an overnight bag on one occasion although it wouldn't fit much more than a few clothes. It is also fairly light to pull, would be quite heavy if you used the shoulder strap provided I think.
on 31 October 2012
I know this bag is cheap, but it is for work and I didn't want to spend a lot of money on it. However, I didn't think the quality would be this bad. Very flimsy case and handle, no stability and handel sticks when extending and retracting. Doesn't look like it will last 5 minutes. I wouldn't put my sandwhiches in this bag never mind a laptop!

I've only given it 1 star because I couldn't give it no stars. Now trying to contact the seller so that I can return and get a refund.