- Save 10% on Fluid Repellent Face Masks when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Luggage Travel Bags UK. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save £ 2 on Aerolite Folding Cabin Holdall when you purchase 1 or more items offered by Luggage Travel Bags UK. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save £ 2 on Aerolite Large Folding Kit Bag/Holdall when you purchase 1 or more items offered by Luggage Travel Bags UK. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase, you will receive an email with further information. Subscription fees apply after. Terms and Conditions apply. Learn more.
Aerolite ABS Cabin Hardshell Travel Luggage, 21-Inch/55cm, Blue, Set of 2
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
Save 10% on Fluid Repellent Face Masks when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Luggage Travel Bags UK. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Save £ 2 on Aerolite Folding Cabin Holdall when you purchase 1 or more items offered by Luggage Travel Bags UK. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Save £ 2 on Aerolite Large Folding Kit Bag/Holdall when you purchase 1 or more items offered by Luggage Travel Bags UK. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- AMAZING AIRLINE COMPATIBILITY: At Aerolite, we understand that travellers may fly with many different airlines throughout their lifetime. That’s why we designed this cabin case so it is accepted on the vast majority of airlines throughout the UK, Europe and North America. Including Ryanair, easyJet, British Airways, Delta, Flybe, Lufthansa, Norwegian, Jet2, KLM, Wizz Air and Virgin Atlantic to name just a few! Dimensions: 55x35x20cm (All Parts), 48.5x35x20cm (Body). Weight: 2.6kg. Capacity: 34L
- TAKE THE STRAIN OUT OF TRAVEL: Just getting to and from your final destination can be frustrating enough - your luggage shouldn't add to that stress. This stylish cabin case features 4 spinner wheels, providing a full 360 degrees of manoeuvrability and allowing the suitcase to roll along comfortably alongside you, eliminating the strain of pushing or towing. With a height-adjustable retractable handle there’s no need to strain your back; and you can even place small bags and essentials on top.
- BECAUSE YOUR LUGGAGE IS WORTH PROTECTING: Whether you're a on a business trip or going away on holiday, we know your luggage is precious to you. The shell of this suitcase is made from strong and durable ABS plastic to withstand the rigours of modern transport. It also includes a 3-digit combination barrel padlock to lock the zips together for added security.
- IDEAL STORAGE SPACE: Transporting as many necessities as possible with as little inconvenience as possible is the name of the game for any flight. The interior features packing straps to hold your clothes in place, as well as two elasticated shoe pockets, a zipped divider pocket for anything you want to keep separate, and mesh pockets for your documents.
- OUTSTANDING 5 YEAR WARRANTY: Aerolite pride themselves on the quality and durability of their hard-shell cabin luggage cases; so much so that they offer a 5-year warranty replacement service covering all manufacturing defects – so you can buy with absolute confidence!
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Aerolite brand is proud to offer some of the world's lightest luggage sets, helping to ensure millions of travellers worldwide enjoy more of their travelling experience. Available in 3 different colours, you're sure to find the perfect travel partner.
The suitcase measures 55x35x20cm (the IATA endorsed size), and is approved for the vast majority of major airlines around the world, including:
- British Airways
- Virgin Atlantic
Also approved for the following:
Aegean, Aer Lingus, Aeroflot, Air Berlin, Air Europa, Air France, Alitalia, American Airlines, Austrian, Delta, Emirates, Eurowings, Finnair, Iberia, Jet2, KLM, Lufthansa, Pegasus, S7, Scandinavian, Swiss, TAP Portugal, Thomas Cook, TUI, Vueling & Wizz Air. Don't worry if your airline isn't listed - it may still be compatible - please check online for others!
Four spinner wheels provide seamless 360 degree movement, while the double-tube retractable trolley grip handle (actioned via a push button) allow simple and easy transportation, as well as making it easy to stabilise objects placed on top.
The outer casing is made from durable anti-scratch ABS hard shell plastic material to protect against the rigours of travelling. Robust, smooth, chunky zippers on the main body make opening and closing the case simple, and each case includes a 3-digit combination barrel padlock for extra security.
The interior features packing straps and an internal zipped divider with elasticated pockets (perfect for shoes), to keep the contents in place during transit.
Product detailsColour Name:Blue
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 20 x 35 x 55 cm; 2.6 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 7 Feb. 2017
- ASIN : B01NC0HLSS
- Department : Unisex-Adults
- Customer reviews:
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Even the picture shown an Amazon shows the red smaller if you look closely.
Lower down the ad it gives the case dimension (without wheels) as 47cm, the grey one is actually 49cm and the burgundy is 47cm. Given that some airlines can be really strict on sizing, this is not acceptable, a manufacturer like Aerolite should be accurate. Or are they dumping old stock that is not sized as advertised with new ? Aerolite ABS Cabin Hardshell Travel Luggage, 21-Inch/55cm, Wine + Charcoal, Set of 2
Fully lined, separate side-side compartments (one with zipped cover, the other with elastic restraints), pocket for passports, etc. All features I see in far more expensive brands.
It seemed to me I packed just as much in this one as I do in my larger Samsonite, and coming in at only 2.5kg I could have actually got an additional 2kg’s of clothing in had I wanted to, or managed it. I’d guess at 7-8kg in total based on lifting it into the car.
Very easy to manoeuvre with the 4 corner wheels. Handle deployed and retracted effortlessly, and with a couple of fixed heights, should suit all heights and arm lengths.
I was asked to put it in the Flybe sizing cage at check-in. Fitted comfortably, as it did in the overhead lockers onboard.
The overall construction looks decent given the price. It fell out the back of my friends Range Rover onto the wheels (decent height drop, full) and fell onto its frontage on gravel a couple of times, and nothing broke or looked damaged or even scuffed. The zips worked well. The included padlock is flimsy, but it’s not really needed, and if security is that important, buy a decent padlock yourself.
Conclusions: I’m impressed with the features, construction and general robustness, admittedly only after one return flight for a few days away. However, I don’t see anything that would concern me for use over many trips as an infrequent, short stay, traveller. If I were to use it for business, on a far more regular basis, potentially it might show fragility (my friend prefers soft material construction as a business user), but there again, it might not (there will be other reviews from regular users I’m sure). I liked the mix & match colour options for buying a pair (which I did but only used one this time (apparently, the wife has to have a 23kg hold bag for a week away)). At £27 each, for the leaisure type of traveller, in my view, these look like a bargain, and probably are as well for the regular business user.
Only issues; the packaging and tags when they arrive are attached in the stitching which is annoying because either the tags take ages to slice off - or you rip the stitching getting them off.
Inside there’s a free lock - but it’s very flimsy, I literally broke it open by just tugging on it ... can’t complain though, as it was free.