- Also check our best rated PC Case reviews
Aerocool QS-202 Toolless Mini Tower Case with No PSU - Black/Blue
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- High performance "Mini-Tower" for gamers and enthusiast.
- Solidly constructed chassis - 0.6mm SECC Japanese Steel.
- ALL BLACK interior and "blue" MB plate for an unique touch!
- Supports longer high-end VGA cards up to 390 mm(with HDD cage removed).
- Supports 2 x 5 1/4" , 1 x 3.5"(with adaptor), 1 x 2.5"(with HDD tray) and maximum 6 x 3.5" HDDs (internal)
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
- AeroCool have produced the QS-202 which is a new Mini-Tower chassis in their PGS-Q compacted series. Even though the QS-202 is classed as a compact case, it was designed in a way that its versatility, expandability, transportability and performance are
Top Customer Reviews
The machine I moved into this case has both Sata and IDE drives, not a problem for the optical drives but the HDD cage's are slightly too small and you can't fit the molex power to the drives. I have managed to cut a small section from the back side of the case to allow this but not ideal. Had I known of this issue I would not have purchased the case.
On a positive note, airflow through the case is amazing for this price, the machine is running 15deg cooler with the stock case fans and very quiet also.
I would definitely recommend this product
- Plastic and case finish show fingerprints very easily.
- It does not come with an LED fan as shown in the picture.
Now that's out of the way I can list all the good parts about this case which is literally everything else! This case is absolutely fantastic, I needed a micro ATX case with good 5.52 bay support as I'll be using this to build my own server/NAS shortly and it was a pleasure to build in. The only remaining parts I need are the hard drives and the system is assembled as of now.
The side panels come off very easily and feel well made, the front panel doesn't have any of the front connectors connected to it either which is always great to see, this will make cleaning the front fan easy. It comes with a full set of dust filters for all the fan ports and all but one of the cable management holes have good quality rubber gromets in them. I was really shocked by this, for a case of this price range to have decent cable management at all is quite surprising and the addition of good quality gromets is just icing on the cake. There is plenty of room on the rear panel for cable management and the case also has several zip tie loops to keep everything tied down and out of the way.
The middle hard drive cage is removable which would allow for a longer graphics card if you want to put one in, otherwise this gives you room for six 3.5" drives, again with ample room to manage cables. The case does come with a single mounting bracket for either 2.5 or 3.52 drives which was handy as my boot drive is an SSD so you can use this for that.Read more ›
Not as well built as any premium case, but the features it comes with is on par with £80+ cases.