Aerobie AeroPress Coffee Maker & 500g of Spiller & Tait Signature Blend Ground Coffee Gift Box - Top Selling Vacuum Coffee Maker with Award Winning Gourmet Coffee Roasted in the UK - Unique Coffee Gift
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- PERFECT COMBINATION - this Spiller & Tait Signature Blend ground coffee compliments the Aeropress perfectly. The gentle air pressure brewing of this coffee yields a rich flavour with low acidity and without bitterness, creating a smooth espresso style coffee
- BEST SELLING COFFEE MAKER - the Aeropress is everything you need to make a fresh, professional, coffee at home or work in the same time it takes to make instant coffee. The ease of use of the Aeropress has made it one of the best selling vacuum coffee makers available today
- AWARD WINNING FLAVOUR - a rich and full-bodied tasting coffee which is smooth and with only a hint of bitterness. Prestigious Silver in 2014 Taste of the West Awards. Judges comment: "full, sweet and rounded with well-balanced flavour and strength." Medium/High roast, strength 4
- QUICK AND EASY TO USE - the AeroPress takes just one minute to make smooth perfect coffee every time. Simple and quick to clean; there's no washing-up of fiddly parts
- UNIQUE PURCHASE - 1 x Aerobie Aeropress 1 x 500g Fresh Roasted Award Winnning Coffee, Includes 350 Filter papers Packaged in a Gift Box. A unique gift, exclusive to Amazon.co.uk
Customers also shopped for
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
The Aerobie AeroPress is a revolutionary way to make perfect coffee every time. It really is so simple to use that once you own an AeroPress you won't want to go back to instant coffee or using many of the far more expensive coffee brewers.
The AeroPress uses gentle air pressure which creates a smooth rich flavour with lower acidity and without bitterness. Other coffee makers drip hot water on to a bed of ground coffee which can result in over extracting at the centre and under extracting the flavour from the edges, but the AeroPress brewing system results in uniform extraction for the ultimate in full coffee flavour from the Spiller & Tait blend.
The AeroPress comes with full instructions for use; just add your coffee and water!
This Signature Blend is a premium espresso blend coffee with a grind fineness which is highly suited to the Aeropress.
We recommend 7 - 10 grams (1 to 2 heaped dessertspoons) per cup of coffee, adjust according to taste. Allow heated water to come off the boil before brewing for 2 to 4 minutes. Serve the coffee immediately once brewed, ideally in a warm cup.
Store the beans in an air-tight container and keep in a cool, dry, location. Consume within 4 weeks for maximum enjoyment.Special Note- Although the Aeropress packaging says it can make espresso, we don't feel this is completely accurate. It is more an "espresso style," it uses similar principles but that is all. It does however, make a very strong shot of coffee which you can dilute with hot water for a similar end product to an Americano or with Milk for a Latte. Fill the aeropress 3/4 full with water. Once poured dilute (1 part coffee to 2 parts hot water or milk)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've now tried the AeroPress with several different flavours of coffees, both real and decaff, and the results are much better than with my old La Cafetière plunger thing. It also allows for better use of the coffee in the correct amounts to produce the right number of cups in the ideal strength and with no bits. Surprisingly, it does not taste of plastic.
Part of the reason why it tastes good is that the aroma is trapped in the space above the liquid and then the air is forced through the plug of grounds. Add only one or two spoons of coffee and only quarter-fill with the appropriate temperature hot water, stir briefly and then close it with the plunger and wait for a few seconds to allow the infusion to mature and then slowly press all the way down for the maximum flavour. Add more water or milk if needed to make up the cup.
If you don't want to keep on buying the filter papers then there is a reusable stainless filter available as well. I'll stick with the papers as it is a lot easier to just knock the plug out into the bin, and then just rinse and dry the cap.
Believe the Amazon blurb, especially with the coffee being hot enough yet not getting stewed, and most importantly - the cleaning being so simple.
Oh yes, the Spiller and Tait coffee was rather good too. But that did not last very long at all...
Finally, keep it simple. 2 or 3 cups should be enough to perfect the method.
The result : of all the coffee makers still in my cupboard- this AeroPress is by far the best at producing a smooth, 'creamy' coffee. S&T's Signature is 9.5/10 and my normal cheap coffee was a 6/10 but AP has raised it to 8.5/10 !! ( But then, it's all down to personal taste)
The best £30 I've spent in a long time !