Customer reviews

1,897
Aerobie AeroPress Coffee Maker
Style: Coffee Maker|Change

on 4 October 2017
I put mine in the dishawasher, which takes off the logo etc, but other than that no issues at all and GOD the coffee tastes good considering the speed you can make one in with this thing.
on 30 August 2017
I bought this for my other half as a birthday present and he's not stopped going on about how awesome it is and how the coffee really is the best ever. He's a very happy coffee drinker, he's recommending it to everyone.
on 15 October 2017
Superb product for its purpose of a quick solo coffee of high quality. Getting the right quantity of coffee in it is key but this and a £1 milk frother from Ikea is a perfect morning coffee and rush out the door solution for me
on 12 August 2017
I love this. The taste that this filtered method provides improves even poor or aged ground coffee. I tend house this if making coffee only for one and generally with freshly ground beans. It is a slight faf compared to a french press but the taste is much better. Dishwasher proof and simple to use.
on 5 October 2017
I genuinely love the taste of the coffee this makes, it's just a shame you can only make one coffee at a time and then you have to take it apart, clean it and start again to make another. A bigger one would be great! Otherwise it is great, just needs to be bigger!
on 18 May 2017
Excellent product which makes wonderful coffee. Bought them as presents for several family members and they are all now ardent Aeropress coffee makers.
on 15 March 2017
A simple product that does a great job. My wife wanted one for work (she works away in Europe) that she could pack in her bag. She loves it.
on 14 October 2016
It works.. but you have to be very careful to use the right amount of coffee.. too much and it's undrinkable.

You can only make a smallish espresso size each time. Wish I'd stuck with a much cheaper cafetiere.
on 22 October 2015
This is my second Aeropress my previous one was used so much it wore out
In my opinion these little gadgets make the best coffee you can make at home, I had an all singing all dancing + £100 model which I abandoned when I discovered The Aeropress
on 16 April 2017
This is a beautiful piece of coffee tech that makes my life one thousand times easier! I would suggest this sat next to a V60 and a Chemex in any coffee lovers house!