on 6 April 2009
Must admit I was a little worried that I had spent far too much on an "air bed" however, my fears have been well and truly put aside. All guests having commented on how comfy the blow-up bed was! So easy to inflate and deflate - also very easy to fold and roll - which in my experience is the worst job of all. It retains inflation for days, although if you wish to top up you simply turn on the plug and press a little button for a few seconds. It has a vinyl underside and flushed topside which can be covered with the accompanying fitted blanket sheet - easy to put on with elasticated straps to ensure it stays in place. This can also be washed and so far (after many washes) hasn't shrunk one bit.

In a nutshell - I couldn't be more pleased to have an occasional bed that is as comfy if not better than many mattresses.

Would highly recommend.
on 20 July 2009
Living in one bedroom flat always presents problems when visitors come to stay. I've had a couple of inflatable mattresses before, both have taken ages and a lot of effort to inflate and deflate and both have died a death with punctures. After reading the reviews for this particular mattress I thought I'd give AeroBed a go, although I was a little sceptical that this mattress would be marketable different from others.

Having slept on the mattress for the past three nights I can't praise it enough. It goes up and down so easily it's not a hassle to deflate and inflate every night and morning, which is perfect for me in my small flat. It's almost more comfortable than my regular bed and even sharing it with my boyfriend we both got a really, really good nights sleep.

If you're looking to buy a new blowup mattress for whatever reason you really should spend another £20/£30 and get this one. Not only will it outlast cheaper alternatives the extra money is definitely worth it for the ease and comfort of this product.
on 12 May 2009
Great product - extremely comfortable. Arrived on time but unfortunately lost air pressure quite quickly (poor weld around the compressor entry). Amazon got a replacement to me within a day and the replacement has so far proved faultless.
Excellent buy.
on 2 June 2009
We bought this inflatable bed for our 2 year old, when we go for overnight stays with friends/family. He has only recently made the transition from cot to bed and sometimes the beds at other people's houses are too high etc for him. This bed is absolutely amazing, it inflates in literally 60 seconds and is so comfortable as you can adjust the firmness to suit. It also is easy to dismantle and very easy to transport in its own compact bag. A really excellent buy and store cupboard essential for that unexpected guest!
on 11 October 2011
Bought this one 4 years ago. Initially I was very excited about it and though how good quality product I bought. It was well kept and only slept on at home about 20 times max. But then similar to what other reviewers reported the seams on top of the bed just started leaking.
If you consider that you buy this for guests who occasionally sleep over you expect it to last "for ever". The patches provided are useless. So yes, inflating is quick and you get cool packaging but if care about value for your money you'll be better off with much cheaper options somewhere else. Not to mention that their customer care is absolutely useless too!
on 14 July 2009
I've slept on this bed a few times, when we have visitors. Apart from the ease with which it inflates, deflates and packs away, it is extremely comfortable to sleep on - it feels like I am sleeping on a very good mattress - a very very good sleep indeed! Highly recommended!
on 16 July 2009
This inflatable is much better than my previous one - which cost more. It goes up very quickly but better still, it really does deflate easily and is easy to pack away in the bag provided. Very pleased with it.
on 12 November 2008
See my original report below, however after three years it just continually got punctures despite being kept in excellent condition. Basically it disintegrated. There are other cheaper makes like Intex , I will try them now as AeroBed customer service was useless. They offered me a discount off their site at RRP, that worked out more than you can buy it elsewhere. They are jokers avoid !

If you are looking for an extra bed for Xmas or to make a Devan actually comfortable enough to sleep on, this is the product for you. They sell these at much higher prices in the well known retail stores.At just £68 I would recommend buying it here. It is as comfortable as a normal bed yet very easy to put up, adjust or deflate. I know have had to sleep on it a few times myself since buying it last Xmas!
11 Comment| 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 July 2009
I ordered this sent to my son who is living in London (I live in Canada). It was received the next day and in perfect condition. It inflates/deflates in minutes and with ease. Provides comfortable sleeping arrangements for guests and is easily stored when not in use. Couldn't be more satisfied with service or product.
M. Campbell
on 27 July 2010
This product is well presented (nice box and a cute little bag), but it is no better than any other inflatable mattress. if you've found other inflatable mattresses uncomfortable/unsatisfying, then do not buy! you won't have a better night's sleep on this. also if you are thinking about taking this camping, then forget about it. it can only be filled via an in-built pump that must be connected to the mains (no battery or car-adaptor), and the cable is less than two metres long. you will be carrying your empty/partially deflated mattress to mains socket by the toilet block, refilling it, and then trying to squeeze it back into your tent. what a hassle. the extra cost for your Aerobed is being spent on slick marketing and nothing else. A waste of money.