Aeotec Micro Schaltea EOTEC Micro Switch DSC26103 Zweu - Z-Wave
|Price:||£39.91 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Can be controlled by any Z-Wave controller (e.g. Aeotec Z-Stick, Fibaro, Vera, Zipato)
- 868.4 MHz radio frequency - for use in 47 member countries of CEPT (including whole of EU), plus China, Singapore, South Africa & UAE
- Installs behind your existing light switches: no need to replace
- Switch your lights or other non-inductive load on and off from your Android or iOS smartphone or tablet
- Easy network inclusion: small network inclusion push button & status indicator LED
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Aeotec Micro Switch is a low-cost Z-Wave switch specifically designed to enable Z-Wave control (on/off) of existing wall switches. The wireless module is powered from the mains supply and is a three-wire design which requires a neutral connection. In the event of power failure, non-volatile memory retains all programmed information relating to the unit operating status.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
each of the switches in the range have two versions - one with and one without power monitoring. This DOES NOT have the power monitoring.
Its not clear from the information or from the site this is without, so if you want power monitoring its a different model with different last three digits.(cant remember what right now, may edit later and say!)
As an aside, can I comment; if you don't understand electrics, get a professional. I checked how this was wired before purchasing and read so many people doing dangerous things with the electrics and dumb (and I mean dumb) questions... randomly connecting wires and wondering why the thing was getting hot, tripping the circuit breaker or clicking. The switch is great; People who are not qualified to touch electrics shouldn't play with electrics!!
It's set up fine and working really well but the connectors are useless. Screws kept falling out and wouldn't clamp the wires well at all.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
NOTE this is not a Smart version - it won't report power consumption. For a few more quid you will get one that will.Published 4 months ago by Ross Dargan
very good and reliable relay so far. just needs a deep back box to fit everything happily.Published 7 months ago by Mr. S. Buchanan