- Paperback: 210 pages
- Publisher: Oxford Higher Education; 4 edition (1 Feb. 1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1854318721
- ISBN-13: 978-1854318725
- Product Dimensions: 13.8 x 1.2 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 80,577 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Advocacy Skills Paperback – 1 Feb 1993
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
This is a book which even experienced practitioners could benefit from... (New Law Journal)
About the Author
Judge Michael Hyam has been a Circuit Judge since 1984. He is currently the Recorder of London. Formerly he was Resident Judge at Norwich Combined Court and The Designated Family Judge in Norwich. He practised on The South Eastern Circuit for 22 years and has taught advocacy at the Inns of Court School of Law for many years.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Great tips and insight throughout.
The weakest chapter was the one on non-adversarial advocacy - although it did have some useful tips especially in children work there was much too cutting and pasting of the Family Law Rules re children work and a bit of commentary on each point; I got the distinct impression the writer was as bored writing this as I was reading it.
Nonetheless a very good book for aspiring advocates.