- Also check our best rated Xbox 360 Game reviews
The Adventures Of Tintin: The Secret Of The Unicorn The Game (Xbox 360)
|Price:||£19.90 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Platform: Xbox 360
- BBFC Rating: Suitable for 12 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 12. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 12 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Platform: Xbox 360
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
In The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn The Game, play as Tintin, the intrepid reporter and hero of the action-packed movie The Adventures of Tintin directed by Steven Spielberg. Developed in close collaboration with the filmmaking team, the video game offers an authentic immersion into the movie’s enchanting environments and characters.
Players will experience non-stop action and adventure as they investigate the mystery of a lifetime that may lead them to one of the greatest sunken treasures. But the quest won’t be easy and players will need to join forces with the quick-witted dog Snowy and the grumpy Captain Haddock to beat greedy art collectors, kooky arms dealers, and other crooks to reveal the truth behind the Secret of the Unicorn ship.
- Experience the adventure and exotic environments from the action-packed movie
- Play as Tintin, Snowy, Captain Haddock or three other unlockable characters, each with their own personality and skills
- Travel the world and discover more than 20 environments from the movie and beyond, such as Captain Haddock’s ship the Karaboudjan, the exotic city of Bagghar, the Castle in Brittany Island and more
- Play solo or with friends for endless fun
- Play solo and re-live major moments from the movie through a variety of gameplay, from platforming, sword fighting, piloting
- Share the fun in 2-player co-op mode: play together with your friends to help solve the mysteries! Experiment with your characters’ new skills, collect treasures, earn disguises and unlock new maps
- More than 20 hours of gameplay
- Huge gameplay variety offering something for everyone
- Pilot a plane through a rumbling tempest, swim through underwater caves, sword-fight a 17th century knight, solve puzzles on the trail of an incredible treasure and more! Plus, play in the present and past as you discover various clues from Captain Haddock’s ancestors
- Enjoy enhanced immersion with Playstation Move and Kinect for Xbox 360
- Play the game adventure with your whole body or through intuitive gestures using PLAYSTATION MOVE or KINECT. The game can also be enjoyed without the Playstation Move motion controller or the Kinect sensor
- High-quality gameplay & visuals
- Developed in close collaboration with the filmmaking team for over a year and a half, the video game features high-quality graphics, environments, characters and gameplay in line with the movie’s innovative graphics and production
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
The game has 3 modes:and all can be completed in about 10-12 hours. (average)
TINTIN - A single player story mode which focuses on the plot and sequences of the upcoming movie
Tintin & Haddock - A mode which can be either single player or co-op (local only) which focuses on events after the end of the movie. Several characters are usable and are needed to work together to pass obstacles. (Like a basic version of a lego game really)
Challenges & Kinect - has SWORD , PLANE and SIDECAR challenges which can be played with either controller or Kinect.
The TINTIN mode seems to stick very well to what happens in the movie with great solid 2D platforming which any old school gamer will feel right at home with. This is then mixed with some 3D Action sections and a short 3D Adventure section. This works well as it helps to keep the 2D section feeling fresh and helps mix a bit of variety into the game.
After a while some of the 3D sections can get pretty tiresome however because they are pretty short they manage to get away with it. There is combat in the game which is done in a very slapstick manner to make it very suitable for children.
The in-game graphics are better then i was expecting and are quite vibrant with good lighting and charming character models. The cutscenes however kind of let the game down visually as they are very pixely and look very compressed.
The sound in the game works well.The music really adds to the experience and fits well with whats happening on screen.
There is only one difficulty setting in the game which i can't see anyone having too many issues with as controls work well and are very simple.
The only Kinect feature in the game is the CHALLENGES, These are very basic and repetitive and feel like a cheap last minute add on in attempt to fill the game out a lilttle. DO NOT BUY THIS GAME JUST AS A KINECT TITLE !
Overall this is a very good and very charming game which would be great for children, families or fans of good old fashioned platformers. I enjoyed the game throughout and it was constantly making me smile apart from the odd repetitive 3D section.
culty setting which I would say is easy.All in all a welcome break from all the serious games.Enjoy it while it lasts.
Just good old platforming fun.
I completed the single player campaign in a day, but I'm an adult and kids could play this over and over again. Plus I still have all the challenges and Haddock's dreams to complete.
The only problem I had is that it got REALLY repetetive. But all in all good fun. Can't complain.
He played it over the half term, so I guess it was about 3 days of playing solid at it, with obligatory breaks of course, and he had completed it.
The puzzles are not taxing for a soon to be 9 year old, so he could get on with the fun of actually playing.
I liked the look of the game, and it stays pretty much bang on to the films' story line apart from the battling bad guys at a fairly constantly repetitive level.
Good clean fun, and value for money for an Xbox game aimed at this age group. (Non-Kinect)
If you have the option to use 3D during game-play then the game is really rich and has good depth of field in 3D.
The extra mini challenges when the whole story is completed are fun too.
All in all, 8/10 for this one from my sons reactions and how involved he got with it. Only having the puzzles being more in depth would have scored a 9/10 which is as good as it'll ever get barring a miracle for games in this kids sector of the market. But, that would have likely strayed from the movie too much.
I highly recommend it for beginners and experts alike, for the sheer fun of it and some good laughs if you pick up some little tricks along the way to deal with some of the bad guys in a rather more comical way than you would have first thought...............
Go buy it, you can't go wrong at these low prices now.
Reviewed on behalf of Kye, my son, based on his experience of the game and my observing him playing it.
Most recent customer reviews