- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
Adventure Guide to Antigua, Barbuda, Nevis, St.Barts, St.Kitts and St.Martin Paperback – 1 Oct 2000
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
It is particularly useful for someone, like myself, who is ready to explore the Carribean beyond their own favorite island, in my case - St. John.
I am finding it to be a great resource tool.
A minor fault - I wish it had more colored pictures.
in this book. Maps and general info. ok.
Other info out-of-date.
Saw a 2007 travel book just released (Frommers?).
Summary, get a more current and up-to-date guide for
the Lesser Antilles.
Lesser Antilles is a great place to visit. You want
to do fancy - it is very expensive.
Otherwise, did not find costs outrageous.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Reference > Encyclopaedias
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Caribbean > Antigua & Barbuda
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Caribbean > Saint Kitts
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Central & South America
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Speciality Travel > Adventure