on 5 October 2017
Very good value ink. I had a problem with printing being in stripes or without blue colour but I did clean the printheads several times, put the ink in and out, I also checked Advent site for troubleshooting first and now the print looks great :) Anyone who experience problems should check the printer and their settings first Especially when your printer wasn't used for a long time.
review image
on 5 June 2017
Not worth the it. Printer ink must be made from the blood of unicorns as the amount they put into these cartridges it must be the most expensive product known to man!. I've printed out maybe 20 sheets of minimal writing and gone through all these cartridges already! Unfortunately I think the expensive cartridges are no better.
on 18 October 2017
Ink didn’t dry up after sat in printer idle for a month. Other generics always seem to. So good. Would buy again
on 1 September 2017
good stuff .
on 16 February 2016
Paid more hoping for better quality, put the colour cartridge in and it would not work - waste of money
on 20 June 2017
I bought two of the ink and I have just opened the second and there is absolutely no ink in the cartridge, printing blank pages... Awful product will definitely not be buying again....
on 26 April 2017
Very poor product. Black ink doesn't work
on 15 May 2017
Very fast delivery .one very happy customer
on 13 May 2017
Happy to be the first to know that I am a man who has to be the first to know that I have been a bit your birthday wishes you are not logged in to your PayPal account and you can also be used to be a great grandma love her and her husband and I am a beautiful person who is the and your family are well known for his birthday party on Saturday and I thought it was the first to know what to do with the following to twt,,,,,,,,
£££££££1st 2nd
on 25 February 2013
I wanted to save some money by buying this bargain but it has been a mistake. The quality is very poor so if you want to print documents or good quality pictures, forget about it and pay for a good one.