- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: IGI Publishing (30 Oct. 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1599040972
- ISBN-13: 978-1599040974
- Product Dimensions: 17.1 x 1.9 x 24.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
8,790,600 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #3197 in Books > Computers & Internet > Web Development > E-commerce > Web Design > Website Design
- #6190 in Books > Computers & Internet > Web Development > E-commerce > Web Design > Web Graphics & Animation
- #6377 in Books > Computers & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Web Design Applications
Advances in Universal Web Design and Evaluation: Research, Trends and Opportunities Paperback – 30 Oct 2006
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
As the Internet has become more pervasive, information disseminated through the Web grows in an exponential rate, creating a call for more universal design so more people from different backgrounds are able to access this information. "Advances in Universal Web Design and Evaluation: Research, Trends and Opportunities" covers various aspects of universal Web design from disabilities to cultural differences, including various aspects of Web design: prototyping, analysis, and evaluation with an emphasis on universal and inclusive design. "Advances in Universal Web Design and Evaluation: Research, Trends and Opportunities" highlights several prominent issues in this area such as ageing and gender issues and provides the basis of a framework for the development and evaluation of Web sites for people with special needs.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|