Advanced Strategic Management: A Multi-Perspective Approach Paperback – 1 Jul 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
VÉRONIQUE AMBROSINI is Lecturer in Strategic Management at Cranfield School of Management, UK. Her research interests include the resource-based theory of the firm, tacit knowledge, organizational routines and competitive advantage. Véronique has had articles published in the Journal of Management Studies, British Journal of Management, European Management Journal and the Journal of General Management.
MARK JENKINS is Professor of Business Strategy at Cranfield School of Management, UK. His research interests focus on the areas of competitive strategy, knowledge and innovation. He has contributed to a number of books on strategic management issues and is on the editorial boards of Long Range Planning, Organization Studies and the European Journal of Marketing.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Communication & Presentation
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Decision Making
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Strategy
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Business Plans