- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Advanced Grammar in Use with Answers: A Self-Study Reference and Practice Book for Advanced Learners of English Paperback – 7 Mar 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This third edition, with answers, is ideal for self-study. The book contains 100 units of grammar reference and practice materials, with photos and illustrations in full colour and a user-friendly layout. It is ideal for learners preparing for the Cambridge Advanced, Proficiency or IELTS examinations, and is informed by the Cambridge International Corpus, which ensures the language is authentic and up-to-date. Versions without answers or with a CD-ROM are available to purchase separately.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really good for upper intermediate students.Published 4 months ago by Miguel Jesús Rodríguez Arrastia
All the books in the series are excellent - this one is particularly good if you basically have a solid grasp on grammar, and want to work on some of the finer nuances. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Captain of my Soul
this item has been receive properly; and It was in perfect conditions, so I recomended to buy it, because It really worth itPublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer