Advanced Google AdWords Paperback – 13 Apr 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
For building, managing, and optimizing your AdWords account.
Never Lose a Customer
Remarketing allows you to reach shoppers who abandoned their carts.
Bid Strategies for Any Budget
Learn profitable techniques that maximize ROI for all your keywords. www.sybex.com/go/adwords
Spice Up Your Boring Text Ads
Add phone numbers, locations, and images to your ads with Ad Extensions. AdvancedAdWordsBook.com
Landing Page Optimization
Design landing pages that result in phone calls and sales. www.sybex.com/go/adwords
Boost Your Quality Score
Learn techniques that will help raise your Quality Score. AdvancedAdWordsBook.com
Keyword Research Techniques
Choose the correct keywords for each stage of the buying funnel. www.sybex.com/go/adwords
Learn about the best testing metric that exists to measure your test results. AdvancedAdWordsBook.com
Optimize Your AdWords Account with Advanced Techniques, Tips, and Insights
Increase your AdWords ROI and drive more traffic to your site with this must–have new edition of an industry top–seller. Completely updated, Advanced Google AdWords, Second Edition is packed with in–depth information, expert advice, the latest proven strategies, and top–notch insights for quickly and effectively creating, managing, and refining AdWords campaigns that improve your bottom line.
- Choose and organize keywords based on user intent and the buying funnel
- Control exactly when, where, and how your ads are displayed
- Write ads that connect with searchers to increase traffic and sales
- Learn the secrets that make the display network perform to your goals
- Master the testing of ads and landing pages to increase conversion rates
- Leverage powerful remarketing techniques to convert site visitors whoabandoned their carts
- Delve into bidding strategies, including enhanced bidding, and find all the ways to make every keyword profitable
- Extract actionable information from the revamped AdWord Reports and get automated hints from Google on new opportunities
- Develop a schedule–friendly action plan to continuously optimize and expand your AdWords account
Google AdWords levels the playing field for small businesses and international enterprises alike. Regardless of your AdWords budget or company size, the strategies covered inside this book will help your advertising become more profitable.
Praise for Advanced Google AdWords
"Brad Geddes takes it to the next level, showing you not only how to get the most from your search advertising campaigns, but more importantly why you should use specific features and techniques, who you should be targeting with your creative, and when to use the scores of advanced tactics he describes for maximum impact and profitability."
Chris Sherman, Executive Editor, Search Engine Land
"Brad′s book is a powerful combination of deep insight and simple prescriptionsthat will help anyone, from AdWords novice to seasoned pro, get more clicks and make more sales."
Howie Jacobson, Ph.D., author of Google AdWords For Dummies
"Brad Geddes is one of the few people in the PPC world that I trust to deeply know the facts, communicate them clearly, and add value with insights that save time and/or money. This book is perfect for anyone who wants to really learn paid search and discover the best ways to improve their results."
Craig Danuloff, Founder, ClickEquations
About the Author
AdWords expert Brad Geddes has been managing successful PPC campaigns for more than a decade. He is the first and only AdWords Seminar Leader chosen by Google to teach advanced seminars to Google′s advertisers. He has advised top companies such as Amazon, Red Lobster, Encyclopedia Britannica, World Directories, and R.H. Donnelley. Brad maintains a popular PPC blog (CertifiedKnowledge.org) and writes a column for Search Engine Land. He is a popular speaker at conferences throughout the world, including Search Engine Strategies, SMX, Pubcon, Afri–Tech, and many others.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Unfortunately it didn't answer my problem, as I was hoping this second edition would cover PLAs (product listing ads) used for paid-for Google shopping already in operation in the US and soon to be implemented in UK (I think this is the case - but am struggling to find out how any of this is going to work which is why I bought this book!)
My only criticism is that it could do with an update to cover the latest features and the big revamp of the user interface Google has undertaken in the past year or so. Otherwise, superb.
I cannot comment if it's any good for the novice (our guys are pro Adwords from the get-go), but as a reference for ad inspirations and tweaks its great. The account managers have definitely used this to help save the client money on accounts, even the managers that are too proud to own up to reading books like this.
Like all books though, be prepared to get the updates as Adwords keeps evolving.
Only slight warning is that Google have recently changed some of their tools and setup which means some of this content is out of date.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Recommended by a friend an excellent book. This book has some good ideas and practical tips.Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer
A very well written book I would highly recommend. Excellent tips for all aspects of Adwords. You won't regret purchasing this.Published on 10 April 2014 by Andy
A fantastic read for anyone working with large accounts on a daily basis.You will learn some new tricks from this book no doubt.Published on 27 Feb. 2014 by Cathal Melinn
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-business
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-commerce
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Web Marketing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Distribution > Retail
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Advertising
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Administration
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Web Graphics & Animation