From the Back Cover
The most complete guide to Google AdWords, now fully updated
The best–selling AdWords book on the market has been fully updated. Advanced Google AdWords, Third Edition, is the ultimate guide to Google s dominant ad platform. This book teaches readers how to use techniques employed by Fortune 500 companies in their own advertising campaigns.
Updates to the book include information on Google s platform, including changes to the campaign structure, bid modifiers, and the latest ad extension updates. Expert author Brad Geddes draws from his personal experience as an Advanced AdWords Seminar leader to show you how you how to implement advanced PPC campaign techniques.
- Master how to craft and test winning ads
- Discover how to easily research keywords and find what match types to use
- Learn how to increase your quality scores to save money
- Use the AdWords Editor to create thousands of keywords and ad copy configurations
- Uncover advanced bidding strategies to make your account more profitable
- Develop successful account organizational strategies
- Learn how to best design and test landing pages
- Spice up your text ads with Ad Extensions
- Learn how to expand your advertising reach with the Google Display Network
- Explore new ways to manage and grow your AdWords account
Praise for Advanced Google AdWords
Brad gets it! He has a wealth of hands–on experience and shares it freely. If you want to drive and convert Google AdWords traffic, you need to read this book now!
Tim Ash, CEO of SiteTuners, author of Landing Page Optimization, chairperson of Conversion Conference
When it comes to Google AdWords, Brad Geddes is one of the top minds in the business.
Danny Sullivan, Founding Editor, Search Engine Land
Think you know PPC? Think again. Geddes continues to confound the industry with new revelations of techniques and practices that WILL change your campaigns for the better. Advanced Google AdWords 3rd Edition contains new, detailed, and clear examples never seen before. The sooner you open the book, the sooner you ll see results. Buy it for your entire team.
Michael Stebbins, CEO, Market Motive Training Institute
About the Author
AdWords expert Brad Geddes is an Internet marketing consultant and the first and only Advanced AdWords Seminar leader that Google selected to conduct seminars for top businesses. He has advised companies such as Amazon, Red Lobster, Encyclopedia Britannica, and other Fortune 500 companies.