Advanced Genealogy Research Techniques (Consumer Appl & Hardware - OMG) Paperback – 16 Sep 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
George G. Morgan, an internationally recognized genealogy expert, is president of Aha! Seminars, Inc., and vice president of membership for the Federation of Genealogical Societies. He is the author of several books, including three editions of How to Do Everything: Genealogy. George coproduces The Genealogy Guys Podcast with Drew Smith.
Drew Smith, MLS, a librarian at the University of South Florida, is the “Rootsmithing with Technology” columnist for the Federation of Genealogical Societies’ FORUM magazine. He is chair of the Family History Information Standards Organisation and president of the Florida Genealogical Society of Tampa.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Managers' Guides to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Administration
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Reference
- Books > Home & Garden > Crafts
- Books > Reference > Genealogy > Heraldry