- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Advanced Devices and Materials for Laser Remote Sensing: Volume 883 (MRS Proceedings) Paperback – 5 Jun 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Laser remote sensing is a powerful technique with a wide range of applications in fields as diverse as atmospheric studies, marine ecology, space exploration, air travel safety and military target identification. This book, first published in 2005, reviews and outlines trends and challenges in this important field.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Geography > Cartography, Geodesy & Geographic Information Systems
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Mechanics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering > Materials Science
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Mechanical & Material Engineering