on 11 April 2012
Love these socks - have tried plenty of different ones but these are so comfy and i've never had any blisters or uncomfortable rubbing. Try some - you won't be disappointed :-)
on 7 July 2013
I always thought socks were socks but actually these have shown me that 'running socks' are a real item. They do cushion your feet in all the right places and prevent rubbing and blisters. Good quality and good price - obviously I'm new to keep fit but they seem good to me
on 2 August 2012
Prompt delivery and great quality. I normally buy my socks from sweatshop, but I can confirm these socks are great value. They are comfortable and supportive, for both running and working out in the gym. No complaints at all, infact I will probably order another pair shortly.
on 10 March 2015
These socks have made a great improvement to my fitness activities because they slightly support your feet and together with proper running shoes make activities far more comfortable than just ordinary socks. I will definitely buy again.
on 14 November 2012
A friend bought me the ankle version of these socks for my birthday as I am training for my first marathon. I had never used running socks before but I am converted as these are brilliant! Super soft and comfy and great value for money.
on 16 January 2014
i continually purchase these socks the whole year round and could not live without them.

I have never had a blister or chaffing since i started wearing these almost 3 yrs ago. and that
includes marathon. Definately the best running or exercise sock on the market.
on 7 June 2014
I needed something to cussion my feet as I get blisters when walking long dodstance. These are brilliant especially around my little toe area.. Wel impressed will be buying more of these, Thank you so much
on 11 December 2013
A hole in my sock!

After one wear a large hole appeared in one sock! Would not buy another pair. The socks are a nice colour and feel nice to wear but after a short run a large hole appeared on the inside of right foot.
on 9 May 2013
These socks are just what I have been looking for. I am a keen walker and although my trainers are excellent these socks provide the extra cushioning and comfort required when I have been walking for miles.
on 1 July 2015
This is the first pair of socks I have worn without getting blisters. Love them - arrived in time for my 9m midnight walk - was a little worried to do the walk in new socks. But, hey they were perfect - no sweat and perfect cushioning. Also not too short. Overall - very happy with them. Will be making good use in my training.

See one answered question