|Fits as expected||
|Price:||£55.14 - £90.02|
- Star Wars Deluxe Boba Fett Costume includes Jumpsuit with EVA Moulded Pieces and 2 Piece Helmet
- Made From: 100% Polyester Exclusive of Trims.
- Wipe Clean Only.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Rubie's Is The World's Largest Designer, Manufacturer Of Fancy Dress Costumes And Accessories. Rubies Latest Products, Designs And Themed Character Costumes Give Delight To Customers Year After Year. This Is Bounty Hunter Boba Fett, Orphan Of The Clone Wars And Veritable Walking Arsenal. Hide Behind The Padded Protection Of Your Mandalorian Armour As You Head For Your Nearest Star Wars Convention. Style Number: 888574
Top Customer Reviews
1) I'm just under 6ft - I dont think this would fit anyone much taller.
2) The velcro closure are far too small - they literally come apart all the time.
3) The mask looks surprisingly good - but be warned - you can't see a thing out of it in the dark (the visor is smoked, and the optical quality is terrible). The grille for ventilation is rough on the inside - my nose was literally shredded after putting it on and off a few times.
4) Just a comment - you will get hot in the outfit.
5) The cape kept catching on the velcro of the belt - because of the material it got quite damaged.
6) The knee pads just "weren't right". No idea how they were sewed on but they were in the wrong place for sure.
7) The foot covering would probably fit a child's size feet but certainly not mine - and the vecro bit to keep it the legs from riding up didn't fit well (at all) around my shoes. I tried Timberland boots but then the cover was half way up the toe.
8) The image on the packaging and web page really is designed to be flattering - it doesn't look that good (think McDonalds burger on the menu and the one you actually receive).
IF you fit it perfectly I would expect it to look more like the picture.
Being of the tall slender type of build, I end up with a suit that fits (just) height wise but ends up rather baggy elsewhere.
With a little bit of amending, it should look so much better.
But even as it is, it's not bad.
The helmet as mentioned elsewhere is a bit flimsy, but the overall quality is very good.
If you want real high quality, you will need to pay a real high price.
But this is a good 'value' outfit for a person looking for a cool outfit/non-hardcore cosplayer.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good outfit but the helmet is two bits of plastic which fit together with Velcro...Published 5 months ago by James Williams
Currently waiting to watch the new Star Wars film and this costume is great. Looks the part and feels great. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Ben