on 4 February 2014
I have a big head 60 to 61cm and I bought this hat as a gamble as a few of the previous reviews said that it was at least a tight fit when it arrived quickly an it fitted me perfectly it was also both warm and comfortable
23 people found this helpful
VINE VOICEon 28 October 2016
Cheap and cheerful and no one will mistake the fake fur for real, but it is definitely very good value for money and keeps your head warm. It doesn't look terrible while being worn although I bought mine to wear around a cold workshop rather than out in public: nevertheless I have got to say that I love it and it serves its purpose well.
4 people found this helpful
on 13 January 2018
Got this for my husband for Xmas. He's worn it a lot since and it's kept him warm and dry. It's a bit on the thin side and it's not overly fluffy, but it is waterproof. Overall it is good value for money. Took over 10 days and still no delivery. Contacted the seller who despatched another same day. Goods arrived the next day....good customer service.
I've deducted 1 star because it is a bit thin compared to my own hat, but he loves it so I guess that's all that matters.
on 26 July 2017
I bought this for my son in law who works outdoors. He was so thankful of it. It is very well made and thick material. He says it is so cosy and warm, and with being water proof too it's a good hat all round. I would recommend buying this.
on 15 January 2016
This hat was bought for a Christmas gift but the recipient has informed me that the buckle will not do up as the middle part of the clasp is too thick to allow it to push into the other side clasp. Disappointing
3 people found this helpful
on 16 June 2018
It is water proof, yup yup and the front bit like a roof stops water going down to your eyes or glasses. The buckle secures the hat. I ride my bike on a windy rainy day. It keeps my head dry n not so much rain blurs my glasses.
on 17 December 2017
Very warm, snug and water resistant, just wish trapper hats had a peak so you could lower your head in driving rain or from sun on the horizon.
on 29 November 2015
One of the reasons I like this so much is that it offers different sizes. I bought this for my dad, who often has trouble finding decent outdoor hats that fit. He doesn't even have an abnormally large head, but hats often run small for some reason. I bought this in the largest size and it fits him perfectly. It's showerproof rather than being truly waterproof, but it's still great, especially for the price.
on 10 January 2015
It's ok, it's a lot lighter and cooler than it looks in the pictures, and obviously being polyester the 'fur' bit doesn't feel anything like fur, feels a bit plasticky and not terribly comfortable. It's also quite large, so your head may knock around in it a bit :)

Obviously can't argue with the price, but after purchasing it I think it's probably better to invest a few more quid and get something more comfortable.
on 25 November 2015
Picture shows a thick furr lining....in reality not so thick, actually thin. Also advertised as "waterproof" yet labell clearly says shower proof....do not appreciate blatent lies. Good points - good quality stitching and fast delivery time. Would have given 3 stars if item was described properly, but because of being conned 1 star.
2 people found this helpful