on 3 May 2016
the item arrived promptly,well packaged.the poncho's ar slightly on the small size but do exactly what a buyer would want them to do. even on a VERYwet windy bike ride, i was kept dry and my body heat was kept inside concerts and theme park days will see you keept comfy and dry, recommended.
on 4 July 2016
Fabulous!! The packet is small enough to fit in your handbag. Took these to a Beyoncé concert at the weekend, the heavens opened whilst queuing and we were so grateful to have these. They are very large and fully covered me as a size 22 woman with lots of room!
on 24 May 2016
What can I say? These do what they are supposed to do! I carry one in my handbag just incase the other I take with me if I am going for a walk at lunchtime and don't want to carry my bag! Price is brilliant
on 29 July 2016
I don't normally bother to write a full review, but I need to warn others in this case. Why on earth they bother to make these is beyond me. Imagine the quality of the thin plastic gloves provided at garage forecourts. The thing split as soon as I put it on - carefully I might say - over my head. It wouldn't last 2 minutes in a breeze. Save your money and buy something decent.
on 30 December 2015
I bought a two pack as I was going to a festival for a few days and expected them to get ruined.
My one actually lasted the 4 days, and I gave the 2nd one away to a friend in need.
on 29 May 2016
Bought them as throw away rain covers, used them 3 times and still in good condition. Good value for money.
on 5 March 2015
Everything on time & as promised, thank you!
on 18 May 2015
I purchased this in case of emergency at a Royal garden party at Buckingham Palace but fortunately it wasn't needed!I am going to Regents Park open air theatre in August so I might need it then but good to have in reserve.
on 7 February 2016
Bought for a friend going to a concert, I think it will work well for possibly a single use item. You do receive two in the purchase so it is reasonable for the price you paying.
on 3 June 2016
Great value, take up hardly any room to carry around and very light weight. If you consider them disposable after use then I highly recommend - very thin but did keep us dry.

See one answered question