- Prime Student members get £10 off with a spend of £40 or more on Books. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Ads to Icons: How Advertising Succeeds In A Multimedia Age: Volume 2 Paperback – 3 Aug 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"A book that will find it's place on the bookshelves across all agency departments." --Advertising Lab
"Ads to Icons describes a journey every marketing communications person has to take now kicking and screaming sometimes. So how clever and timely of Dr Springer to map it so well for us." --Peter York, The Independent
"This is a marvellous handbook for dealing with the rapidly changing and expanding world of advertising. Highly recommended." --Choice
New material on how search engines and digital enablers have been reshaped as an advertising and marketing tool
Examines current and future trends in advertising
50 international case studies showcase new and iconic advertising campaigns, including Nike, Emirates airlines, IKEA and YouTube, with lessons learnt summaries
Shows just what can be done, and how to do it - John Bartle, co-founder, Bartle Bogle Hegarty
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com