- Paperback: 344 pages
- Publisher: I B Tauris & Co Ltd; Rev. ed edition (30 Oct. 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1860649211
- ISBN-13: 978-1860649219
- Product Dimensions: 13.7 x 2.6 x 21.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 244,761 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Adorned in Dreams: Fashion and Modernity Paperback – 30 Oct 2009
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'Elizabeth Wilson is internationally recognised as an authority on fashion, and this is her masterpiece.' --Valerie Steele
About the Author
Elizabeth Wilson is Emeritus Professor at London Metropolitan University and also teaches at the Architectural Association, the London Institute and Goldsmiths College, University of London. Her books include 'Bohemians' (I.B.Tauris), 'Hallucinations: Life in the Post-modern City' and 'The Sphinx in the City'.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Criticism & Theory > Modernism
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies > Fashion
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Fashion Design
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Print & Decorative Arts > Textiles
- Books > History > Social & Cultural
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Cultural Studies