Adobe Premiere Pro Bible Paperback – 19 Dec 2003
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
“…a great reference guide no matter what your level of expertise.” (Digital Creative Arts)
"...an invaluable and thorough resource...there′s no other title we′d rather recommend. Buy it and be saved..." (Computer Arts, March 2004)
From the Back Cover
If Adobe Premiere Pro can do it, you can do it too...
Whether you’re an Adobe Premiere Pro expert or a beginner, you’ll find all the tutorials, tips, and tricks you’ll need to start producing sophisticated digital video productions using the latest features. From capturing video onto your desktop and editing several clips together to creating unforgettable special effects and outputting your movie to DVD or the Web, this completely updated and revised reference is the one guidebook that helps you do it all.
Inside, you’ll find complete coverage of Adobe Premiere Pro
- Save time when creating projects by customizing Adobe Premiere Pro
- Import video directly into Premiere from a digital or analog camcorder
- Add rolling and scrolling credits and create eye–catching titles
- Apply advanced editing techniques such as 3– and 4–point edits, and use Rolling Edit and Ripple Edit tools
- Integrate narration, music, and sound effects with your own video images
- Incorporate motion effects using the Motion dialog box
- Export QuickTime® and AVI movies using the specific settings that produce best results
- Edit Premiere Filmstrip files in Adobe Photoshop and export them back into Premiere
- Design your own special effects using Premiere, After Effects, Encore DVD, and other software
The bonus DVD contains
- Tryout versions of Adobe Premiere Pro, Encore DVD, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and GoLive
- Trial versions of Macromedia FlashM MX 2004 and Director MX along with Discreet CleanerM XL trial version
- Video–based tutorials, a library of usable video clips and sample effects, useful video filters and utilities, and more
Top Customer Reviews
I was very interested in learning how to make cool titles in Premiere, so I eagerly turned to that Chapter which said...'Open Photoshop...' and 'Import into Illustrator and then...'
Check out Adobe's Premiere 6 Classroom in a book if you are looking for tutorials and not a reference book and you won't make the same mistake I did.
It arrived just in time for my final assignment making my full movie - finding the relevant info was easy and straightforward to follow and in no time at all my masterpiece was completed. Rated "excellent" by my tutor it now enjoys being downloaded off the net.
I would highly recommend this book to anyone who is thinking of making a movie with this software - from beginner to more advanced you can achieve an incredibly polished film. The in-depth sections on importing and exporting files covers every eventuality, and as a reference book this is definately one of the best I've ever read for software usage. Needless to say I shall be making more short films with the aid of this book.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The book is clear and somehow it is quite simple to follow the examples and reach a decent level in video editing. That's it. Read morePublished on 10 Sept. 2006 by MarcoP
I basically use the book as a reference or when I get stuck in Adobe Premiere. Till now it has solved all my problems and the places where I got stuck or forgot. Read morePublished on 26 Jun. 2003 by Dharmesh Suraj Bali
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Video
- Books > Computing & Internet > PC & Video Games
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Graphics & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Desktop Publishing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Animation & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation