Platform: PC/Mac|Edition: Student and Teacher Edition|Change
Price:£59.09 - £103.88

on 19 July 2013
I have only started to use this program but what a difference it has made to my photographs, I would advise you get a tutorial book from dummies as there are too many tricks to learn thats if you really want to master it there are also video tutorials on youtube to help and these are top class tutorials I prefer the book whatever way you chose enjoy as I do
on 1 September 2013
I was attracted to this product due to Adobe's good reputation. I have in the past used many Photo Editing Software programs, and continue to look for one that is more user-friendly.

I am a student presently, and thought I would buy this product since it is slightly cheaper than the non-student version. Little did I know the kind of trauma that lay ahead. I had to verify my student status with Adobe (fair enough) and after a week I could activate it with the serial number they sent me. However, after 30 days it stopped working, and even though I registered it with them the program asked me to re-register before allowing me access. Upon entering my serial number, it stated that this was just an "upgrade" serial number, and it needed my "original" serial number. There was no original - this is the only product I purchased. Not cheap either, even at the student price. To resolve this, you have to jump through a series of hoops online, keeping you busy for quite a while, then wait in line, like hanging on to a phone, but without the music, and a lot slower, as everyone in line has to try communicate by keyboard, instead of speaking, it takes ages! After 3 hours of staring at the screen, I gave up.

I do not leave reviews on everything I buy. I am probably the typical customer, not bothered to leave a review if something's really good, but only 1 time out of a 1000 I will complain about something really bad. This is that one time!
I wasted my money on this - be warned. It is not worth the money, there are a lot of programs providing all you need at a much lower price and without the endless hassle!
on 9 January 2015
Great software, great Amazon service, and fast Student Teacher application form review/response by Adobe. Definitely worth going for the Student Teacher edition. 2 days from clicking order to fully installing the application and that was with "super saver delivery", very fast. Nothing can come close to Adobe's Lightroom 5, incredibly powerful software.
on 28 April 2014
Had originally this for my PC and worked well and not disappointed with the Mac version. Seems to work quicker than the pC!
on 6 July 2015
I provided with the right information in order to prove my identity as a student. This was never verified. I lost my money and I could never use the program, what a waste, should have never bought it.
on 25 April 2014
VERY ANNOYING!The website on the package sends me to Adobe USA where they only check eligibility for USA & Canadian students! Then I am given a run-around with some forum... never any customer-service person of life and blood... and sent to the ADOBE UK website... but there they only check eligibility PRIOR to purchase. This is so so damned annoying. Really the devil in action! (John 10:10) I am told by the US-Forum it is a seller issue. I do not agree.

So this issue cost me hours already trying to even find the proper place I can have my eligibility checked. This is WRONG! In the end Adobe you WILL ALWAYS REAP WHAT YOU SOW! This will cost you in the end!
on 1 November 2014
I use this program all of the time, it is great for photographers editing multiple photographs. I find it a little easier than Photoshop. There isn't usually a week that will go past without me using it.
Excellent piece of software. Adobe sent back my licence within 12 hours after I submitted all the required details. One thing though, this software seems to have quite a steep learning curve and Adobe makes doing some of the simpler tasks (photos to Flickr) a lot more complicated that they need to be. Only four stars because I think the menu system, buttons all over the place, could do with some serious work. Course that could be because I'm familiar with Aperture and slightly hacked off that I've had to change because of greedy Apple.
on 29 December 2013
Thank you for your prompt and courteous service. I now have LR5 up-and-running and I am enjoying all its benefits.
on 2 November 2014
Installation was seamless as was the student verification. No glitches here just have your ID to hand.