- Note that a 30-day free trial does not apply for all Adobe products. All Adobe products available with a trial period are listed at http://www.adobe.com/uk/downloads.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6 | PC/Mac | Disc
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6 lets you edit your photos and process your images.
- Your product will be delivered by post in a disc format. Instructions for installation will be provided with the product.
- All your digital photography essentials in one fast, intuitive application
- NEW Facial Recognition - Quickly find images of family and friends, even without metadata tags. You select a face in one photo, and Lightroom searches for that person in all your other images. Categorize and group your photos based on faces
- NEW HDR Merge - Create natural-looking or surreal images from extremely high-contrast scenes. Using HDR Merge, you can easily combine multiple shots taken with different exposure settings into a single high dynamic range image
- NEW Panorama Merge - Capture super wide fields of view and amazing detail. Photo merge technology lets you stitch together multiple images, including raw files, to create stunning panorama shots
- NEW Performance improvements - Import and perfect your photos faster than ever. Lightroom takes advantage of compatible graphics processors to boost its overall speed, especially when you're enhancing images in the Develop module
There is a newer version of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- Platform: Windows 8, iOS, Android, Mac OS X
- Media: DVD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Platform: PC/Mac | Edition: Lightroom 6
Lightroom 6 EN Retail 65237576, Item is compatible with iOs/Mac/Windows and Android.
Product is sourced and shipped from the European Economic Area (EEA). Product is genuine original from manufacturer authorized distributors.See all Product description
From the manufacturer
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6
Lightroom 6 gives you all your digital photography essentials in one fast, intuitive application. Efficiently find and organize all your photos. Perfect your shots with powerful one-click adjustments and a full range of advanced controls. Easily share your work on social networks, in video slideshows, HTML5 web galleries, and more.
Drive your digital photography:
Organize, perfect, and share — Lightroom combines all your digital photography essentials in one fast, intuitive application.
Get the best from every image:
Experiment fearlessly with non-destructive tools — your original images are never altered. Lightroom lets you get the best from every pixel in your photos, whether you shot them with a pro DSLR camera or a camera phone.
Express your vision, show your talent, share moments and memories. From social media and the web to slideshows and prints, Lightroom provides the tools you need to share your best images.
Straighten tilted images with a single click:
Upright analyses images and detects skewed horizontal and vertical lines, even straightening shots where the horizon is hidden.
NEW Performance improvements:
Import and perfect your photos faster than ever. Lightroom takes advantage of compatible graphics processors to boost its overall speed, especially when you’re enhancing images in the Develop module.
NEW Advanced Video Slideshows:
Create beautiful, polished slideshows using still images, video, and music along with professional effects like pan and zoom.
NEW Improved Web Galleries:
Showcase your work in more elegant, engaging, and interactive web galleries. New HTML5-compatible gallery templates work with the widest range of desktop and mobile browsers.
Online sharing integration:
Easily post images to social media and photo sharing sites like Facebook and Flickr. With selected sites, online comments about your images are visible in the Lightroom library alongside your images.
Create photo books:
Create beautiful photo books from your images. Lightroom includes a variety of easy-to-use book templates, and now you can edit them to create a customized look. Upload your book for printing with just a few clicks.
- Gain powerful control over the tonal qualities that make or break black-and-white images. Precisely mix information from eight color channels when you convert to grayscale.
- Save time by instantly applying favorite looks to your images. Just save Develop settings as a preset and apply it to your other photos at any time with one click. Lightroom includes dozens of built-in presets and thousands more are available from third parties.
- Make your images spotless with a single brush stroke. Adjust the size of the brush and move it in precise paths. Unwanted objects and flaws — even those with irregular shapes like threads — just disappear.
Top Features of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
Quickly find images of family and friends, even without metadata tags. You select a face in one photo, and Lightroom searches for that person in all your other images. Categorize and group your photos based on faces.
Create natural-looking or surreal images from extremely high-contrast scenes. Using HDR Merge, you can easily combine multiple shots taken with different exposure settings into a single high-dynamic-range image.
Capture super-wide fields of view and amazing detail. Photomerge technology lets you stitch together multiple images, including raw files, to create stunning panorama shots.
Set your creativity free in a nondestructive editing environment that lets you experiment without limits. Your original images are never altered, and it’s easy to reverse your steps or save multiple versions of any photo.
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 227 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Asked for an Adobe Id which previous versions never did? Slowed install. After that, automatically updated LR and upgraded an older catalog easily. Imported a test set of 1600 images. Every worked as expected on an older i5 laptop with raws on external drive. Did not find it slow down though admittedly have not yet applied lots of adjustments to photos yet. Interestingly, one of its main competitors, Capture One v10 spun for a few minutes on the same set of 1600 images while loading up. Unsure what that means.
Starting on November 30, 2018, Map view will no longer be supported on this version of Lightroom. - (6.14 is my version)
Having spent hundreds of hours geo locating all my old slides I will not be albe to use the info unless I rent the subscription version of Lightroom.
Not as simple to navigate as I first assumed but with practice I'm getting better. I went for the disc option as I don't like being tied to the monthly subscription for Lightroom CC and although there are a couple of features missing from the disc (dehaze) I accept the limitations and for now this is all the software I need for my level of photography.